04

NOTE #4

To Jisung,

hi :)

do u want subways? sungchan and i will be ordering some for lunch later.

yes or no ?

- Chenle ♡

( i'm fine with any type - jisung )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

after history class with mr. moon, chenle pulled his phone out and texted jisung's older cousin (and former student council president), mark lee.

Lee Minhyung (Mark)
Active

Zhong Chenle
hyung

Lee Minhyung
lele hi dad

Zhong Chenle
hi son
Lee Minhyung reacted to your message 😎

Zhong Chenle
do u know what type of subway
jisung likes?

Lee Minhyung
he likes the roast beef one

Lee Minhyung
like you ^__^

Zhong Chenle
ohhhh okayyy thanks

Lee Minhyung
np !!
You reacted to their message ❤️

and after that, he ordered the subways and waited for the notification that their delivery is on its way.

their delivery arrived right after they had finished their class in literature with mr. suh. sungchan and chenle walked over to their school's lobby to recieve the subways, then after that, they walked back to their classroom to give jisung his subway, but he wasn't there so chenle left the subway sandwhich on his table with a sticky note on it before going to the canteen to eat.

To Jisung,

subway :) i paid for the drink you don't have to pay me back

enjoy!!!

- Chenle & Sungchan

right before the school bell rang, chenle and sungchan entered their classroom with their other classmates.

the two walked over to their seats and shocked when they saw a sticky note on chenle's desk.

"guessing that it's from your crush," sungchan whispered to chenle. "yie!"

chenle rolled his eyes, playfully. he walked over to his desk to read the note on it. he smiled by himself when he read the sticky note.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

To Chenle,

thank you for the subway

ps. you ordered my favorite. what a nice guess ◠‿◠

- jisung