07

NOTE #7

valentine's day. a day full of bittersweet thoughts from students.

"yie!" students shouted as lee jeno gave his boyfriend flowers in front of everyone.

"happy valentine's day, my love," jeno said as he gives jaemin a quick peck on the lips, and once again, the shouting from the students.

jisung and sungchan were there, watching.

sungchan was very much happy to see his hyungs finally showing their affection to the public after months of hiding it, then there's jisung... he was feeling a bit bitter.

he loves his hyungs, he loves watching them be all soft for each other, but the that small affection buried inside of jisung's heart also wants to experience it.

"let's go, ji." sungchan spoke, patting jisung's shoulder. "class is more important than this." he chuckled.

jisung softly nodded before walking away from the couple.

as jisung and sungchan entered the classroom, they saw their classmates gathered around in one place, specifically, they are all gathered around jisung's chair.

"jisung!" they screamed as they rushed over to jisung, they dragged him towards his chair as they asked him a lot of questions that jisung couldn't understand.

once jisung is in front of his chair, he saw a bouquet of roses, a box of chocolates, and a small paper bag.

jisung couldn't help but smile. this isn't his first time receiving a gift on valentines day, but this is the first time jisung adored the gift.

he grabbed the flowers and saw a small note on top of the petals. he already knew who arranged the surprise, and this made him blush.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

To Jisung

happy valentine's day :)

- Chenle ♡

P.S. can i have some chocolates later? the chocolate looks delicious hehe