10

NOTE #10

chenle was rushing to get out of his house for his date with jisung. he had texted jisung, saying that he will pick him up at his house.

chenle bid goodbye to his parents by pecking their cheeks before going to his car, on the way to pick up park jisung.

by car, it was a ten minute drive without traffic, and luckily it wasn't a traffic-type of day.

when chenle arrived at jisung's house, he immediately saw the boy sitting on the bench. he hopped out of the car and walked towards jisung.

"hi," he said, placing on the biggest smile on his face. "let's go?"

jisung placed on a smile before nodding. "let's go." he grabbed chenle's hand then dragged him to his car, chenle automatically opening the passenger door for jisung.

"you having a crush on me is very obvious, chenle," the young korean laughed as the chinese covered his now red face using his hands. jisung grabbed chenle's wrists then placed them down. "i think it's very cute.. when did it all start though?"

chenle grinned, playing with his rings. "when you helped me cross the street, and you held my hand- hey! don't laugh! i thought it was so generous of you to do that, okay!" chenle pouted as jisung chuckled.

jisung playfully rolled his eyes at the boy. "that was in grade 8 or grade 7?" he asked, placing his elbows at the table, but chenle immediately told him to place his elbows down since it's considered as disrespectful. "you're a little bossy... is that how you got your nickname? president chenle..."

chenle laughed, cursing under his breath. "sungchan gave me that nickname, he thought it was very funny because i boss everyone around... no one calls me that now,"

"can i call you that?"

"from this day and onward, you're the only person who can call me that."

their eyes sparkled when they both looked into each other. a love string started to appear on their ring fingers, it was a shade of pink and red; representing the relationship they made throughout the times they spent together. the string was made out of this silky material.

from that moment, they knew they are perfect each other. their personality complimenting each other; soft-spoken and harsh-spoken.

"steak?"

chenle and jisung are now parked in front of jisung's house.

jisung looked at chenle, his smile still on his face. "i had fun, chenle, thank you,"

"i'm glad. thank you for giving me a chance..." he smiled.

silence wrapped around them. it was not awkward. it was a needed silence that they needed.

when chenle looked away from jisung, the korean took the chance and placed a quick peck on the chinese's cheek before opening the car door.

he smiled at chenle's reaction, "bye, chenle," he said, hopping out of the car then waving his hand. "i left a note..." he quickly said as he softly slammed the car door close.

chenle smiled widely before he grabbed the note on the cup holder.

To Chenle,

can't wait for another date w you

- jisung

and with that, he drove off with the biggest smile on his face.