002: Captive

Y/N —> Your Name
F/N —> Friend's Name
B/L/N —> Boss' Last Name
————————————————

You were driving on the empty road, talking to your friend on a phone call.

"I'm telling you, (Y/n), you need to get your life together and quit that job! It sucks!" (F/n) basically yelled at you through the phone.

"You complain about it everyday!" They loudly added. You just let out a small sigh and nodded while they continued to yell.

Your back was hunched in the seat, the yelling already giving you a headache.

You were so tired.

"(F/n), can you just leave me to suffer without worrying?" You joked, though it sounded genuine.

Your job managed to hold you back until midnight, which is one of the worst things, since your sleep schedule is already fucked up enough.

The sound of their scoff made you smirk in the darkness of your car.

"Just get a better job, I can't listen to you complain anymore!" They argued, sounding genuinely concerned.

You just shook your head. "Look, I know I'm a crybaby, (F/n)," You started.

"But I have to keep this job if I wanna keep my house," You told them, finally getting on the road that leads directly to your house.

They then listened as you rambled on about how you can't quit, because you don't feel like moving back to your parent's house.

"I'm sure they've been missing you," They said, probably shrugging on the other side of the phone.

"I'm a grown adult, (F/n), I'm not sixteen," You let out a long sigh.

They just sighed with you. "Well, do you wanna try to apply for a job where I work?" They asked.

(F/n)'s always wanted you to work with them, since collage, and it's kind of sweet how they still want you to.

"You work with computers, (F/n), and you know full well that I failed Computer Science in high school," You frowned, knowing you wouldn't be hired at their job.

They just laughed. "I know, I just want to see you again," You just smiled and agreed with them.

As your car finally made it to your drive way, you grabbed your phone from the cup holder.

"I'm sorry, (F/n), but I'm gonna go pass out now," You smiled.

They giggled. "Alright, go have fun in your weirdcore dreamland,"

You ended the call and quickly turned off the car, grabbing your public backpack as you walked out.

As you were walking to the front door, you immediately saw that one of the upstairs bedroom lights are on.

You squinted, also seeing how the living room light was also on.

"Huh.." You thought for a few moments, probably thinking that you just left the lights on before you went to work.

The house was quiet, and showed no signs of a breaking and entering, so you just assumed it was a mistake you made.

You unlocked your door and walked through. You threw your public backpack on the coat rack, and locked the door.

"Hmm..." You hummed a few times, walking through the main hall, all the way to the living room, eyes closed from how tired you are.

As soon as you made it to he living room, a clicking noise was then heard from in front of you.

..

...

And.. as soon as you opened your eyes, you immediately saw what appeared to be the barrel of a gun.

Your eyes immediately widened and you quickly looked at the person holding the gun.

...And it was a..phone with a red screen and sunglasses.

Huh, I guess there was a breaking and entering. Was the only thing your stupid brain thought of at that moment.

"Who are you?!" The phone shouted in an...accent.

You just swallowed. "I'm- I'm (Y/n) (L/n),"

"Who do you work for?!"

You squinted. "Uh... what?"

"WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?!" It shrieked in your face, now holding the barrel of gun on your forehead.

"My boss! (B/l/n)!" You finally answered, not feeling like having your brains splattered on the walls tonight.

The phone just went silent for a moment, looking confused. ".. no, no, that can't be right," It whispered to itself.

"You mean, Mephone4?" It asked in a calmer voice, somehow still sounding aggressive.

You shook your head. "No, I mean (B/l/n),"

It looked ...confused.

...

..

"GET DOWN!" The phone suddenly screamed at you, pushing you onto the couch.