Oneshot 001: Pastel nightmares

Starting things off one a comforting note.

WARNINGS: Mention of blood & death.
—————————————————
—————————————————

Mephone4S was peacefully laying straight down, casually keeping to himself on his side of the bed.

It was the first time he happened to be sleeping in the same bed as his romantic partner, (Y/n).

He was a little confused on why it would make a difference if he slept in the same bed, or not, but he wanted to try it out.

(Y/n) slept on their side as well, snoring a little, but Mephone4S didn't mind. He actually kind of liked to hear them snore, he thinks it's cute.

He didn't really sleep.

It's not like he was able to, anyway. I mean, he was a machine, after all.

So he just stared up at the ceiling, thinking his 4S thoughts. Quickly looking over at you a couple of times, just to make sure you weren't dead.

Although seeing you sleep was cute to watch, you sleeping also VERY closely resembled a dead body.

So... he was kind of scared of watching you sleep, thinking that.. one day he'll look over and you won't be breathing.

Those intrusive thoughts entered his brain almost every five minutes.

It tired his eyes, and he ended up closing his eyes at a slow pace.

As soon as he shut his eyes, the sound of footsteps was quickly heard from the side of the bed.

Now, 4S would have just ignored it if he were used to that sound. BUT the footsteps were heard on (Y/n)'s side.

He opened his eyes, and looked over to (Y/n), only to immediately gasp loudly, eyes now widened.

It was Mephone5.

He was taller than the door, like a giant.

Maybe even eight feet tall.

Whatever, 4S wasn't totally focused on his height, he was more focused on what he had in his hand.

Mephone4S' gun.

MP5 looked down at the smaller Mephone, and said in that terrifying voice.

"You couldn't terminate the Mephone4,"

Mephone4S wanted to jump on MP5 and start punching him in his screen then and there.

"If you can't even preform a simple task, then you don't deserve this...

..

THING."

He clenched his teeth at that word as MP5's way to describe his romantic partner.

He wanted to punch and kick the newer Mephone's screen until he couldn't even function properly anymore.

MP5 then stared down at (Y/n) for a few seconds. Mephone4S just looked up at him in fire rage.

That was when the sound of a loud BANG was heard in the night.

Mephone4S looked down at (Y/n), only to see a pool of blood covering their pillow, making their way into the bed sheets.

His eyes widened, and looked down at the body. He couldn't move.

He was frozen.

"Mr. Cobs sends his regards,"

MP5 told him in a chilling voice, as he then pointed the barrel at Mephone4S.

"NO!"