007: Intentions

April (date), 20¿?
6:27 AM

Locating Cloud signal
...
...
...
Cloud signal not found

Now locating additional signal
...

...

Signal found;
GetTheFrickOffMyWifi!!!

Connecting...
...
...

Connected

Mephone4S' eyes flickered open.

The sound of static filled Mephone4S' speakers. He let out a breath and tried to look around.

One thing though, he was laying on his back, and his limbs aren't as heavy as his actual body.

The one part of his design that made him wish Mr. Steve Cobs hasn't have made the design.

Mephone4S reached his hands into the air and waved them around, trying to grab something out of his vision.

Not only that, he was kicking his legs, to see if he could find anything to help him get up.

But unfortunately for Mephone4S, he couldn't find anything in sight.

Footsteps were then heard.

"Finally on?" Their voice rang, making Mephone4S' eyes quickly widen.

He then continued to wave his hands in the air, only towards the annoying voice.

They just laughed at the sight of his struggle, making Mephone4S grunt in displeasure.

"The guy who made you must not know how gravity works," They laughed, finally walking into his sight of frame.

They slowly sipped on a mug of...whatever they had in that goddamn glass. It made Mephone4S squint angrily at them.

"HELP! ME! UP!!!" He yelled, moving every single limb he had attached to his body.

They just continued to laugh at his struggling. "Nope, it's actually pretty funny to see you like this,"

Their laughing eventually got louder the more Mephone4S struggled.

And his angry face slowly turned..

He was so suddenly feeling something from this creature laughing down at him.

It made him frown, and limbs slow down from the confusion of what he was feeling.

Embarrassment..

His face grew darker as they laughed at him, and he finally stopped flailing his limbs around.

He felt...overpowered.

Mephone4S looked as their laughter slowly died down as soon as he stopped moving.

He then looked up at the creature, thinking about a few things.

Why did you unchain me?

How did I even get out of the room?

He then squinted, trying to remember what happened before he blacked out.

"..Did my battery die?" Mephone4S asked them, almost in disbelief.

They just nodded.

Mephone4S then scrolled his screen, revealing his battery in a transparent screen form above him.

74%

He furrowed his eyebrows.

"How did I recharge..?" He whispered.

Apparently his whisper was loud enough for the creature to hear, and they answered with;

"Oh, I have a lot of iPhone chargers in my closet from all of the phones I've had," They chuckled.

"I just bunched all of them together with duck tape," They added onto their answer, sipping on their drink for the second time.

"I mean, I didn't want to just leave you there... as a dead person, I'm not horrible," They added.

Mephone4S continued to furrow his eyebrows, wondering why.

Why?

Why would they charge him?

"I'm not looking for a 'thank you', but you're welcome," They then added once more.

What are your intentions? He then thought to himself, silently squinting at them.

Mephone4S was trying his best to read the expression on their face, but unfortunately, they left his sight of frame before he could properly scan them.

"Hey!" He shouted, trying to then push himself away from the ground.

Thankfully, he managed to push himself at a small angle to where he could at least see them walking out of the living room.

"COME BACK!!" He shouted at them, his arms then giving up, flopping his back.. back onto the floor.

Their single laugh was heard all the way from the different room they were in, it was kind of echo-y.

"I'll help you later!"

"Just sit there and think about what you've done!" They shouted back, chuckling.