012: Speaking expressions

You rested your head on 4S' screen for a moment, before slowly pulling away from the hug.

He was still stiff, and in the same position.

A shocked look on his face, as if you had just committed a crime right in front of the president.

Your face grew a bright red, as you looked back down at the sunglasses in your hands.

They were a bit cracked, probably from all of the shit Mephone4S was doing while trying to get out of those chains.

He sat there for about a full minute, just frozen in shock from you kissing his cheek.

When he was finished being frozen, he slowly un-tensed his body and looked over at you.

You just looked back and smiled softly, wondering what he was thinking.

Did he like it?

He rubbed the area where you had kissed him and his screen turned a dark shade of red. The corners slowly peaked a light shade of pink.

You just smiled at the sight, his screen slowly turning a light shade of pink, and his face-area turning a dark red. Darker than his maroon eyes.

"Aww.." You giggled.

He just sat there, in silence as his screen quietly changed colors.

He then began to speak, still rubbing his face, where you had kissed him.

"What-.. what was that?" You just raised your eyebrows at the question, and then furrowed them in confusion.

You figured he knew what a kiss was, especially since the movie you two had watched last night had kissing scenes.

You just chuckled a bit. "A kiss, .. uh.. you've never heard of a kiss?"

He shook his face.

A small giggle escaped past your lips at the answer, as you shook your head.

"Man, you just watched a make-out scene last night," You smirked at him, as you continued to shake your head.

He just looked over at you, and answered. "I wasn't.. paying attention.."

"I was more focused on this feeling.." He added, slowly looking down at his hands. You just smiled, and took one of them with both hands.

His eyebrows raised, and looked over at your hands, as they caressed his. You smiled brighter.

4S' eyes almost immediately softened when you started to gently rub his knuckles.

He hummed at the feeling, closing his eyes softly. You only continued to rub and caress his robotic knuckles. "I know what that feeling is.."

He then looked up at them, a slight confused expression on his screen. It was as if his look alone asked a thousand questions.

What is it? His eyes asked you, without his mouth saying a single word.

You just smiled softly.

"Love,"

Mephone4S looked at you, furrowing his eyebrows. His expression told you that he had never heard of that word, or knew the definition.

You just rolled your eyes, and patted his palm gently. His hand flinched under your hand as you did so, which made you give him a slightly concerned look.

But digress, you looked back into his beautiful maroon eyes and smiled brighter.

"Love is...