005: A moment of silence

You went ahead and told you friend to just have a cup of tea and leave.

You really didn't want them to be having a stroke over all of the arguing.

After all, they used to be known in high school for having a stroke while trying to read a poem by Edgar Allan Poe

You thought you might as well deal with this bullshit yourself. It's your problem, not theirs.

(F/n) left, but they weren't happy about it. They told you that they were gonna call the police as soon as they got home.

You just told them to wait, and that you would call the cops instead. They didn't listen though.

After they left, you immediately went upstairs and stopped at the guest room.

You just stared at the guest room's door for almost a full minute.

You weren't really sure what to do. This has never happened before.

After that minute, you finally made up your mind.

You were about to walk away and call the cops, until you heard the voice of Siri.

"Master, when will Mr. Cobs come get us?"

"I'm not sure, Siri, hopefully soon,"

You just listened.

Mr. Cobs? Are they talking about that guy he called? You thought, leaning your ear on the door as the two voices spoke.

"I'm not completely sure if he's able to get us, though. Those portals only go one way,"

"So, if Mr. Cobs went through to get us,"

"He'd be stuck here,"

You furrowed your eyebrows as they spoke, trying to think about what they came here for.

Maybe if I just ask politely, he'll answer..? I mean, (F/n)'s way of asking questions obviously didn't work. You thought.

.

..

...

"Hey," You said as you opened the guest-room door. The phone looked over at you as you entered the room.

It looked like it was studying your movements.

You just let out a small sigh before walking up to the foot of the bed and kindly speaking.

"So, why were you in my house?"

The phone frowned. "Why would I tell you?" It growled lowly as it spoke.

You just frowned with the phone. "Because I'll call the police if you don't, and they'll probably take you away to a secret location,"

"They'll also most likely take you apart and preform tests on you,"

Sure, that was basically a threat of violence, but it was the only thing you could imagine happening if you actually did call the police.

The look on the phones face slowly went from annoyed, to...it looked like concern..?

You started at the phone with the red screen. "Now, will you tell me why you were in my house?"

"You'll still call the police, even if I do say," The phone asked.

You just squinted at the phone. Smart thinking. You thought.

"Not if you tell me, I promise," You told the phone. Though, you weren't intending to keep that promise.

The phone stared at you for at least fifteen seconds, seeming to study your face.

It then let out a deep sigh before beginning to explain.

"I was sent on a mission, and I was unintentionally sent inside of your home,"

You nodded at the short story.

"And now you're stuck here for how long?"

It sighed again, looking down at its feet. "I'm not sure, but my creator will surely sent someone after me,"

"I'll be out of your hair soon," It added.

You nodded once more. "What about your creator coming to get you? Will you just disappear one day?"

You were asking questions just for the sake of it at this point. This phone was actually kind of interesting.

"No, a portal will appear," It corrected you, its tone of voice making you think that it thinks of you as a stupid person for asking that.

You just furrowed your eyebrows and then asked. "What's your name?"

To which, you immediately earned a confused look from the phone.

It looked as if you were trying to learn knowledge to take it down.

"My creator calls me Mephone4S,"

It- ..he spoke in almost a chilling tone of voice, showing that he's not going to be friendly once the chains finally break.

You nodded. "I'll just say 4S, it's easier,"

"Don't,"