Chapter 4:Sweats And Regrets

(Sorry for any typos,happy reading Mochis!❤️)

—Gulf's POV—

He said it. He fuckin said it. Goodjob tirak..AGHHHHH!!! SHOULD I PUT IT AS MY INSTAGRAM BIO NOW??My heartbeat is beating so fast,it's like trying to fly out from my body!I looked at him submissively as he's staring at me..God,just use me as your toyboy for tonight Mew,i'm down for anything.

He took off my pants,as i was still looking at him. And then he touched my BIG ASS COCK😎(Mew; Liar,yours are not even 2/3 to mine.) As my head was thrown back. It's so great..it feels like heaven,the feeling of his veiny hands jerking my BIG ASS COCK😎(Mew:AGAIN,LIAR.) I'm not even drunk,but i guess i could act like i am. I kissed him passionately as we're exchanging salivas,before he started to go down to my BIG ASS TITS😎(Mew: No,yours are flat.)

"M-Mewh...don't bite it too h..hard.." I can't help myself from moaning,this is heaven in earth. God,a sinner like me really don't deserve this kind of pleasure. He's slurping and nibbing my nipples as his other hands are touching my hole,edging and teasing it.

"Fuck...I can't hold it anymore" As he spoke,he opened my legs widely,exposing the tight little virgin hole of mine(virgin just like you.)

He fingered me slowly,started from one fingers to 3. Look..it doesn't hurt that bad! I don't know why all the other bottoms act like they're tearing apart,such a drama queen-

"AGHHHHH FUCKK FUCK FUCK FUCK IT HURTS!!!!PULL IT OUT PULL IT OUT NOW. ITS RIPPING ME."

it hurts.

Mew was stunned,as he looks at me with a wide eyes. "im sorry-"

"BE CAREFUL,THIS HOLE IS A VIRGIN. YOU GOT SUCH A THICK AND LONG SHLONG COCK,USE IT WISELY"

"WELL SIR IM A VIRGIN TOO."

What..?

Mew sat next to me on the bed,as he took a deep breathe. "Im a virgin,i never fuck anyone before you."

I...should i be shocked?Probably yes..But,it's not normal. The looks on his face..He looks so pure. Why does he ended up in this situation..?

"Mew,just because you're an escort,it doesn't mean you need to be an expert in fucking,well..at least you don't need to throw away your virginity for it. You being an escort didn't change my point of view for you." I know it's so sudden,but i just ended up saying that. Maybe there's a reason why he works as an escort..we can't judge him.

I sat on his lap,as i kissed him slowly..and deeply. Even tho we're both virgins..maybe my feelings for him could lead to where we're supposed to do.He kissed me back,before we started to devour each other's lips.Our tounges are dancing with each others,and then he gently lied me down on the bed,before we broke the kiss.

"May i,again..?" i nodded. He was so red...I guess we're both are at this moment. He slowly reached for the lube,before he applied it on his length and my hole,he fingers it again slowly and carefully,it took a while but i guess,he know what to do.

As he pushed his in it..i can feel the pain decreased,before he kissed me again,calming myself off.

"Calm down tirak" his voice is soothing..sounds so gentle and warm. It's as if we're lover..a sudden flashback of Kao and me came. He will never say such a thing like that. at least not for me..

He started to move slowly,before he increase the speed,making me feel so full inside my stomach. full of butterflies...and dick.

"Ah...Ah..Fuckk..Ah..Ah.." He moaned. I don't know why,i feel happy knowing that he's pleased by me.

As he's at the edge,he started to pound me real hard,turning into a beast while he was a gentle guy second ago. we're both drowning in sweats,before he pound a real hard last time,shooting all if his seeds into my hole,well he came for the second time as i came for the first time. it feels heaven. Without us even realizing....we already did it six times.

———————————————

After i paid him,i quickly left the places. Don't get me wrong..im not being rude,IM JUST NERVOUS AND DIDN'T BELIEVE THAT I GAVE HIM MY VIRGINITY. I respect him..And i realized that i made a huge mistake by leaving right after..I will make it up to him as soon as possible. I walked out..with my ass hurting like hell. I swear..it hurts more than i expected.

As i reached home,i took a shower...While i was getting a flashback of out hot moments earlier.. "Totally worth the prices.."

I lied on the bed..as i looked at the ceiling silently. Am i this desperate..?Am i dumb for trusting a guy like Kao?Am i not good enough until Kao decides to be with someone else?If Kao proposed to Earth..Didn't that mean..he's been with him for a long time already,since before he was caught cheating with a whole different girl?Does that mean...He never love me...?

"Bae,i will always...love you."

i scoffed. those sweet empty words keep on ringing inside my head.And while i was thinking about it..i slowly closed my eyes..falling asleep.

DINGG DONGG...!!

The sounds of someone pushing the doorbell can be heard,as it's waking me up from sleep. "What..?" i was sleepy,and confused. it's 2:47 AM ,and it's raining so bad..Who the fuck would even show up at this moment?!

Wait...what if..it's a ghost. SHIAA. I got scared when i think of it,it might be ghost or robber,or bad people. As i went to the door,i grabbed the nearest umbrella that i could reach,ready to smack that creature down!Okay Gulf...open the door and beat. Just do it fastly.

3....2.....1... as i opened the door,i beat it up hardly,with a proud face when it fell down.

"OUCH-!!"

Wait..it doesn't sounds like a ghost.

"Why did you beat me..?"

That voice. i knew it so well. As i looked at him standing up again...I put the umbrella down..

"I'm sorry."

———————————————

After a long time,authornim is back!

Authornim got a lot of new stories in my mind to write! but yeah..I don't know if yall will like it 🥲

first one is about a ceo,singer,and a rising actor that used to get hate for being gay,and was betrayed by his old co-partner. and it's mew...Gulf is a cupid that needs to heal Mew,as this is his last mission to be a human. He needs to help Mew find his true love or else..Gulf will be punished and would be allowed to be a human.

Second story is about Mew and Gulf,both are a total stranger. Gulf was there to find his long-lost father in Korea,and Mew was there to travel under a travel company but ended up getting scammed. They both lost their passports and money,leaving both of them all by themselves. They agreed to help each other,and this story is basically about them getting closer and developing feelings for each other.

I don't know which one should i write,but soon,i will🥰 that's all for now mochis,take care of yourself ❤️don't forget to eat na~ and if you like it,a vote would do💗

author lovee mochis so much! mwaaa<3

baibai!