SEASON 2 : COMING SOON

Sorry for any typos.

———————————————

"I do."

a simple word. a simple sentence. That could change..Everything.

"I can't believe it...We're married.." Mew Suppasit...He already wanted to settle down with his husband,Gulf Kanawut.

"As you're aware baby...It has always been my dream to lastly live a life with you...Got home to you waiting for me...And we'll even watch movies together."

"What do you mean...By that?"

4 Years of marriage....They're finally done with each other.

"I don't think you'll understand,Mew..I have a whole company to handle. I AM A CEO,IM NOT JUST PLAYING AROUND. YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND IT SINCE YOU'RE ONE TOO."

"I AM A CEO TOO,GULF. YET I STILL HAVE TIMES TO SPEND ON YOU."

"YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND IT MEW,SINCE YOU GOT YOUR FUCKING COMPANY EASILY BY AN OLD MAN,SHALL I SAY IT AS LUCKS??"

"How dare you,Gulf. You're downgrading me as if you didn't born in a wealthy family. WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING ON?"

"THAT'S IT. MEW,I'M FUCKING DONE WITH YOU. WE ARE NOT THE SAME...I STILL HAVE DREAMS TO REACH,I NEED TO ACHIEVE THINGS IN MY LIFE AND I'M NOT GOING TO BE YOUNG FOREVER.I WANT TO STABLE MY JOB AND CAREER,I'M SO STRESSED UP ABOUT IT AND YOU'RE NOT HELPING."

"THEN GIVE YOUR COMPANY TO SOMEONE ELSE AND STOP WORKING FOR GOD SAKE,GULF. I CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU,YOU DON'T NEED TO WORK HARD DAY AND NIGHT. JUST PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING,I CAN AFFORD YOU."

What will happen when the situation has seem to change ? What if...the table has turned.

"Mew...What did you..WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"

"Now,you have nothing to work on,baby. Just focus on me. And i'll focus on you..."

"Mew Suppasit...you're getting on my nerves."

"You said you wanted to focus on your job and career,isn't it? Well then..great...

You shall start focusing on being my escort,Gulf Kanawut."

"ESCORT 2 : THE CEO'S ADDICTION"