Chapter 16:The Last Truth

Sorry for any typos Mochis,happy reading❤️

—Mew's POV—

I closed the door as i arrived home. It's currently 4:40 am. The atmosphere was silent,as the only person who's living here is me and gulf. I took off my brown coat before i throw it lazily on the couch,it's getting so late and i'm lacking sleep. I walked into our bedroom slowly,don't want to wake Gulf up from his sleep. But then the bed was empty.

"Babe? where were you from?" Out of the blue,Gulf asked me as he walked out from the bathroom.

"Ah,i went out to buy some food at the convenience store. Do you want some??" Thank god,i did stopped by the convenience store on my way home.

"Oh,eat well babe,it's okay i'll just have some bites of each." I know damn well that by that,it means that he'll eat 9/10 of my food. such a baby.

"Are you sure that it's just some bites hm?" He stared at me as i was teasing him,raising my eyebrows up and down as Gulf was looking at me with his death stare. okay. maybe i shouldn't said that.

"Why are you still awake hm?" Trying to change the topic,i asked him. He looked at me with a pout on his face,before he hugged me.

"I woke up not seeing my lover early in the morning,how am i supposed to go back to sleep???I was worried about you." Aww. He's worried about me. "Don't worry much baby...i just went to the convenience store,that's it." Half lies,won't be that bad right?

He nodded his head softly,still not letting me go. I wonder why he's being so clingy.

"Mew...Did you really just went to the convenience store....?" Out of sudden,he asked. I noticed how he spares his glances at me once he spoke.

"Yeah baby...Look,there's food here" I tried to act normal. But he just went silent and keep looking at the food that i bought.

"I was awake since 2 am. and this food is still hot....Where did you go before..Mew?"  I'm stunned. He glared at me silently,as if he's holding tears from falling down across his face. "Is there something that i didn't know..?Mew,are you hiding something from me..?" Oh,come on. Not this.

"Baby,no i didn't. Why would i hide something from you—"

"THEN WHAT IS THIS???" He threw the medical receipts and operations agreement paper on the table. "BE HONEST WITH ME,MEW.....what is this..?"

He looked at me,deeply with tears running through his cheeks. it's breaking me,deeply inside. "Gulf...Fine,let me explain." i held his hands gently,trying to calm things down. I pulled him into a warm hug,as i'm rubbing his back. I know,he must've been so shocked and scared. If i'm in his place,i would totally feel the same.

i explained every single things to him,there is no secret left. Wether it's good or bad,now Gulf knows,everything. From why i went to German,all way to how i end up in this place. And personally,i expected him to be mad at me for keeping it as a secret but then...Gulf hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry,Mew. I didn't mean to yell at you...I was shocked. i....I was scared. I thought that something bad will happen to you...I can't afford losing you twice...I'm so relieved to know that you're fine now. I'm proud of you for surviving it,you did such a great job,babe..." I frozed. Those words melted me to the hight point. I held his face gently,before is slowly kiss his forehead. God,i love him so much.. He smiled softly as he's closing his eyes,enjoying the moment and the warmth.

Lastly,everything is solved.Now,the only thing that i need to do is settle down with Gulf. And we will be reaching our happy ending...Or will it ends the other way...?

maybe yes,maybe no. Let the future begin...But what if....One of us want to settle down,as the other one,started to see dreams to reach..?achievements to conquer...

Is it really a happily married for us?

-SEASON 1,END.