Chapter 5:Young Teenage Love

(Sorry for any typos,happy reading mochis!❤️)

—Gulf 's POV—

"I'm sorry."

i look at him as he hissed a bit. "I swear,it's not my intention." He nodded his head slowly before he stood up,making our eyes met.

"What are you doing here Mew?Wait,how did you even know my adress?" So many questions are playing in my head,but not as much as the total of hoes that Kao has cheated on me with.

"Sir Gulf-"

"Do i look old?Just be casual with me,i didn't pay you to respect me 24/7." i responded with a bit of irritation. i don't want to feel old.

"Alright,my bad. Gulf..im here to hand you the extra money back." He sighed while his eyes were focusing at the envelope that was mine,but now his.

"No,you don't need to,Mew." i'm sincere about it. Plus..It was just a gift. For not being a jerk like Kao.

"No please,take it back. Just consider our first night together as a one night stand. It feels like i'm being your bitch when you gave me a huge amount of money. 600k is more than enough."

Aren't you??why won't he understand?i gave it to him because i wanted to. "No,just keep it. Seriously."

Mew just keep on shaking his head,disagreeing with me. I swear to god,he is something.

"Gulf...i really hope that you could take it back..Please." Before i even get a chance to speak..someone came from behind Mew and pulled him away.

"Gulf?Who is he?"

Kao?? What the fuck he's doing here? It's clear that Mew was shocked,it's obvious on his face.

"Kao?What are you doing here?Go the fuck away."i'm so pissed with him. After he's being all lovey dovey with his new boyfriend ,he's suddenly here?what does he want for real??

"Answer my question,Gulf. Who.Is.He." He grabbed my hands roughly,making me hissed in pain. Is he crazy or something?!

"It's none of your business,Kao!!" I spoke loudly but he doesn't seems to like it. He grabbed me closer before he's about to ask,when Mew pulled him off me and pushed him to the ground.

"Respectfully,stay the fuck away from my boyfriend." He looks like he could kill Kao right at the moment. With his cold voice,Kao looks scared but still trying to hide it.

As he stood up,he went closer to mew with a bit of hesitation. "STOP MEDDLING IN MY PROBLEMS YOU FUCKERS! WHO ARE YOU TO SAY A THING THO?!!" Kao yelled,before Mew pulled him by his head,making the other stunned and hissed in pain.

"I am HIS BOYFRIEND. And i HAVE THE RIGHT TO MEDDLE IN MY BOYFRIEND'S PROBLEMS." He pushed Kao until he hitted the wall before he walked furiously,but scarily slow towards him.

"Three seconds,for you to vanish from my sight. and if i heard that you're still bothering Gulf..I'll stab you to death." Mew didn't sounds like he's playing around,as Kao stood up and ran away with fears. what a jerk.

Within 3 seconds,he's already gone. As Mew looks at me with a mixed expression,but softer. "I'm sorry for claiming to be your lover. But i've noticed that he is the same guy that has made you cry on that night. So i don't think you would want him. Just helping.."

Cupp~~

Without i even noticing...i've already leaned closer to him before i gave him a peck on the lips,making him stunned.

"i-...i-..." Mew is panicking as he turned red. So do i.

"Thank you,Mew." I smiled softly as he looks at me,and nodded slowly while he's looking away.

"Y-yeah..no problem. But in returns! You need to take this money back! Uh...Goodbye." He handed me the envelope before he looks away shyly and walked to the lift,leaving my eyesight.

Cluck...

As i closed the door,i leaned myself at the door with a tomato face,while the kissing scenes earlier is repeating wildly in my head.

Dug...Dug...Dug...

"It's just a peck...But why does it affects me this bad..?! Am i having a heart attack??"

I take a look at the envelope,when i noticed a small paper in it. So i took it out.

Thanks for the money,but i think you should keep this one incase..you want to hire me again,you know~ ;) here's my phone number.

+xxx-xxxx-xxx

Send me a hey? thank you again for respecting me,my lovely prince.

Oh.My.God. I ran and jumped on my bed before i hides myself in the blanket. 'Is he...hitting on me?!'

I smiled like a dumb person as i'm squirming around on the bed,i can't stop myself from smiling.

It feels...fresh. Just like a high-school teenager while they're in love. I took a glance at the number again.

"Should i?"

———————————————

Hi mochis!❤️

Lastly...Author is back~ After resting my mental off,authornim is finally here for mochis huhuhu😭

Sorry for not updating,i will try my best to do a double update!(as how im promising!)

But author can't write a hot scenes yet since..im fasting🥲

but tonight...Maybe~??i'll do another update 🥰 Be a good mochis and stay safe na~?

take care love..don't get sick. Please make sure to eat. and if you like it,feel free to give a vote!it would motivate me❤️

that's all for now,baibai! mwaa from the author ❤️