꧁What A Good Turn Of Event꧂

NA!Nya design;
Handz goo brrrrrr

_____________________________________________

"HAHAH!AHHAHA!HAHHAHA!HA!HHA!!!!!,"

The atmosphere getting tighter as his heart fuels with fiery rage.

At the same time, his eagerness grew over time and let the insanity took over. He finds this encounter pretty interesting...

"W-What are you laughing at?!! You think it's funny?! No one shall invade other personal's matter!," Jay blushed and ashamed.

He can't get over what Kai said to him earlier.

"No, No..pffftt.. actually I find it funny a little..," Kai replies.

The guy with side bang tilted his head with a sly grin after. He's up to something.

The man in red look over his attention towards Nya.

"You're Nya, huh? That's.... Actually a pretty good name," He complimented out of sudden left Nya changes her expression into confused one. She shot a look to him...

Nya stares into his deep blazing eyes only to see a lonely, sad, innocent part of him which is...

lost...

Lost his path..

Kai took a glance at the staff shining in front of his grip.

That's when he realised the purpose why he's here in first place. He took a long deep breath and decided to end it here.

"Say uhh, I-I'd love to talk to y'all longer but I got jobs to get it done," He stuttered to them and bowed down as a manner.

It's strange, he's good with talking but suddenly get all stuttering.

The guy encourages himself to look up and give another warm but not wicked....

"Names Kai by the way. Hopefully that buries inside that numbskull of yours,"

Kai motioned his finger gun, pointed at his brain with one promising smile.

Then, He slowly lift up his head with the same sad eyes expression. But Jay thought he's good at hiding emotion.

With that, everything went so smooth when he slowly back stepped his feet to form an undo movement.

He attempted to escape by jumping down the building and hold on edge of window's frame while he fall.