꧁Can You Hear My Heart Whisper?꧂

I realised how these two chapters I wrote focused on character's commentary, thoughts and less movement. Most of the dialogues seemed to be- like- idk, weird and sounds awkward. So, I'm gonna fix that in this chapter.

And I'm not pretty good at multiple POVs. However, I would focus on different ninja's each time so that not only 'Kai' was stared for many chapters.

They also looked out of character with all that temper. I don't know what the heck I did there But, I'll try to make them stay in character. Sorry if this fanfic doesn't worth reading for but I'll try to improve more!

Also, Kai is living his life as a villain and quotes at certain day and certain time. (Headcanon!). I began to think he likes being evil-

Have fun!
________________________________________

"You're going to Ninjago again?," Asks a gentle voice behind Kai. He turns his back to face the red haired lady.

"Yeah, I just need to have a check on Nya... Just in case if anything happens," He answered while preparing the boat. " I wanna see her for the last time,"

"Last time?,"

"You know how long I wanted to see her. I can't risk her safety so I'll just watch from far, She's a ninja, right? So Nya will be here any days now."

"And that's not all,"

He sat there unfazed while looking at the bag he brought along.

"Hmm? Is there another purpose? Or you want to flirt with the girls from beyond?," Skylor laughed as she jokes around.

Kai laughed and slowly blushed, ashamed and began to lift his hand to cover his mouth and nose. Trying to cover up his bottled emotions.

"Only if you allow,"

He turned his head away faster than Skylor would notice but she did anyways.

Skylor knew that moment, or perhaps she wished so... That he....... Has a......

Nevermind.

"Uhmm, enough of that matter!,"Skylor suddenly went upset. She is tapping on her feet down to the ground, seemly impatience.

"So... Why do you need to go to Ninjago? Is it really important?," She began again.

"Your father, Master Chen commanded me to deliver these...," Kai replies as he shows what's contained in his bag. It's full of invitation letters.

"My father? Why didn't he use another followers of his?," She asks to herself. Hoping to get answers.

Kai slowly looks at Skylor in worried face, he thought she wanna spent another time with him over teas and cakes and night walks but that's impossible. She never liked him anyways.

"Probably Chen wants somebody more reliable and actually 'can' do jobs. Otherwise, things would have backfired either way,". He stated full of confidence.

"Are you enjoying his work?," Skylor Chen no-offence accusing. But it looks like Kai doesn't care anyway. Something hits his guts...

Perhaps it screamed and pained Kai.... Even just a little words.....

"I don't know, but hey! it seems like he held a tournament. I don't believe myself what's on his head. Sorry Sky, didn't mean to offence ya," Kai tried to get away with all those conversation involving him liking the job, at the same time, he apologized.

"No, no. I personally find him annoying at times. He just... Won't give a break, would he?,". "Who knows? Maybe he'll change,". The man in brunette replied in calm tone. Skylor shot a glance at him and approached Kai.