꧁Second Death of The Throne꧂

Skips all season 4 episodes of Ninjago later...

Chen

Standing by the curtain, observing all of the elemental masters getting chained at. No trace of happiness can be pursue on My face. I feel nothing.... Only slight uneasy feeling...

These powers are all mine.............
However....... The collections are not perfect............what was I missing....?

Ah........

now I remembered....Skylor's and Kai's power......

Sooner or later they'll had to give up their too....I knew that all along but why now........
I felt so much regret than ever?

"It's almost the end....... Feel no mercy......just.........breathe......"

"Having seizures over there?" Clouse interrupted which made Chen rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Probably that happen as soon as you walked here" Chen replied.

"Sigh......your sarcasm are the worse." Clouse said while pinching his nose bridge, in frustration.

"Apparently, Your breath is the worst. I can smell it from miles away.." Master Chen replied and chuckled for a little while waving his hand, imitating a movement telling Clouse that he smells.

"Okay! Can we stop fighting just for a second??!!"
The old guy Clouse snapped. They both exhaled calmly and met again with silence treatment. None of them dare to speak up until Clouse made his first move.

"So,....would you like to hear me out?" He said while scratching his head. Chen gave a nod at Clouse's direction willingly. It's been a while since they talked like this. Usually they would bat an eye and quarrel daily but today, the best is to be as calm as the sea.

"Chen, i know how hard it is to make achoice you can't decide if it's right ir wrong. And i won't force you than how I've asked you to do.."

"Enough. Just straight to the point," Chen said.

"Well then..... It is time..... You give up your staff" Clouse said menacingly. Chen stepped backward, alerted. "That's rich coming out of you. Is it because you're the mastermind and it's time i step down from my throne?" Chen angrily yell at Clouse. He knew all along.

"Heh. Don't forget whose at fault here... Did you forget about the contract we made?" Clouse smirked.

"What....." Chen is even more confused.

"You..... forgot?........Now, may i revise the contract?,"

" It has been stated that if you help me collect all the elemental powers...... you will obey all my orders and in return ...... I'll help you revive your beloved wife...."

Chen's eyes shrunk into disbelief and cursing to himself. It's true that he made that contract many years ago but he never expect that he needs to back down from the throne nor that Clouse remember anything about it.

"You.......no...........no matter how much i put this...... Things will always be my fault......" Chen slowly muttered.

"Oh? Could it he that you don't want to step down? Hmmm unfortunately things needs to be settled easily then" Clouse beamed with darkness shadowing his head.

"It's nothing like what you're assuming!," Chen shouted.

"Are you sure about that? That child probably have brainwashed you too much, despite him being evil..... He'll try to get to your mind, Huh?"

"Why whenever we talked about something, you always bring him up?! There's literally no relation between these conversation!!"

"Chen! You're too much of a dissappointment..."