꧁Sound Of Guilt꧂

Three information.

"One, What is Chen and Clouse planning?," Wu asks.

"I can't give too much details so I'll cut it and you'll figure it out. How's that sound?," Kai suggested, raising his point finger.

"Better than nothing," Old man said calmly.

"Okay! Here goes nothing......hmmmmmm....,"

"Conquer Ninjago. That's all I know about their plan. They had soundproof room which made it harder to eavesdropping, hehe," Kai chuckled nervously. None of them is contradict.

"Very well.... Two, Why calling all the masters?," Wu continues.

"Ahhhh....... Let's heat things up with riddles, shall we?," He put up a sly eating grin. Full of sinister and evilness.

This guy knows more than I did, even if he's good and took care of my sister.... I can't let my guard down since he could possibly use the kindness to his advantage... Guilt-tripping me and made me giving away all information....

"Family gathering!!," Kai replies in happy tone while clapping both if his hands.

"What?," Wu tilted his head in confusion.

"You heard me. Family gathering," Kai straighted up his statements.

"Don't lie to me. I'm not as dumb as you thought," The old man spat with calmness but quite such venom in the voice.

"Maybe you aren't but you are. Consider this as an assignment to your fellow slaves to find out," He looks at the old man with sharp observation. As sharp as the edge of the knife.

"They aren't my slaves. They're my students. They are what I consider family," Wu stood up for his 'family'

Something about family word made Kai felt a bullet shot by his chest. It hurts like hell and it makes him filled with hatred even more.

But that, would affect his own escape plan and go along thing. He planned to go aboard at the island with these fellow ninjas since he lost his boat at the forest.

His hatred changed into a sarcastic replies

"Huh.......how sweet,"

"I honestly don't really care," he growled slowly with his eyes narrowed as deep as they could into Wu's iris.

"I gave you a riddle anyways! Family gathering meant a lot of things contained. It has the real key of reason 'Why', so keep that in mind," He maintained his anger and mask it up all of his negative emotions.

"..............," Wu did nothing but stayed silence.

"Let's move on to our three," The brunette continues with their last chance of information.

"Would you like to join us?," That question unexpectedly brought Kai into unbelievable expression.

".....What...??," He lowered his eyes even more with full of threat, the anger he once kept remained under his skin began to lash out again.

"I think I heard that wrong. What was that??," He knocked his own heads over and over to go along with the words.

"I'm inviting you to enroll as my student," Wu said.

"Hah....hahahaha!! Quite funny old man! That was a good offer but you chose the wrong person to negotiate with,"

"There are tons of people with unique abilities which would give ya benefits. I'm just an evil selfish villain,"

"My guts are always right. I'm offering you to be a ninja and fight alongside with your sister. Saving the world from enemy's destruction,"

"Which is standing in front of you," Kai interrupted.