꧁Heart Of Life꧂

Ḯ̵͔̾Ṫ̷͇͈́'̷̛̩̉͜S̴̻̑͌ ̶̺́͗Y̸̘̗̆O̶͎̫͝U̵̳̜̚͝R̸̨͊͐ ̴̙́̐F̴̧̝̓̇A̴͙̯̽Ṳ̴̬̎L̷̼̙͝T̶̳̞̆͐!̴̰̱̾!̷̜̉̚!̵̘̈́̐!̸̘́!̷̙̞͌̃

.
.
.
.

̷͙̱͛W̵̞̦̄͌H̶̢̏Ỵ̸̡̽ ̸̦̋͆Á̸͔R̵̨̈́Ë̸̗̩́ ̴̙̯̏̍Y̶͖̘̑̿Ọ̶̪͆Ú̶̬̳ ̶̰̀O̸͓̾Ǹ̶͔̩̽L̵̃̽͜Y̵̫̭̌ ̵͖̦̑Ẅ̷̘́̇A̸̞͌͝T̷̝̦̿C̷̨̎̚Ḣ̸̢̪I̷̤̖̅͝Ǹ̸̡̞̀G̴̰͚͛?̷͐̏ͅ!̵̝̙̓̓!̸͓͚̂!̶̜̋!̵̃̕ͅ
̵̟̝̈͠
.
.
.
.

̸̡͇̾͝D̷̰̀̉Î̵̬̣̕Ë̵̛̫́!̵̟̔!̴̱̫̐͆!̸̸͖̣̈́̀͆         D̴̙̲͑͌I̴̲̓Ẹ̸̑!̵̫͂̈!̴͇͚̈!̷͇̩͌!̶̸͍̬̦̋͛̋͜       Ḓ̶̭̄I̷̪̱͘È̷̖̠͘!̶̜̺͝!̵̲͘͜!̴̗̲̓͐!̵̮͉͑̏        D̷̰̀̉Î̵̬̣̕Ë̵̛̫́!!!
.
.
.
.

w̴̲̰͒ḫ̵̞͗̈y̶̮͋̈́.̵͚̞̐͂.̵̬͇̽.̵̤͈̈́.̷̹̄̆.̶̬̗̇͠.̸̦̆.̷͓͕̍̋.̶̮̦̐̚.̶̲̀͆.̴̪̜̔.̸̼͕͐͝

"If it isn't for you, none of us would've be on the other side!!!!!"

*Gasp!!!

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*Hufff......

*Hufff......

Sweat trickled down his forehead. His breath is shortened until he's desperate trying to get some air.

"..............."

"......What a shitty dream......"
Kai said out loud to himself as he calmed down and wiped his face with his hand. He didn't lift them down as he kept covering his face.

"Nightmare?" Skylor voice ranges the room. The red haired can be spotted, sitting on a couch while reading a newspaper.

"Skylor?" Kai called out in confusion. 'how long has she been there?' was lingered on his mind.

"Yeah it's me silly. Don't tell me you've forgotten" She sarcastically replied and put down her newspaper.

"No...of course not. I can't possibly forgot the most beautiful lady I ever met, can I?"

Skylor didn't reply but Her expression turn from shock into a satisfied smile.

"Anyway..... What happened?"

Kai: What do you mean?

Skylor: You fainted. The doctor said that you got toxins or..... Poison? I don't remember what he said but it's the similar thing. Also, there are witness said you drank a poison from somebody who tried to kill you"

Kai: Heh.... Did cha' told Chen?

Skylor: Obviously.

Kai: His response?

Skylor: He sent 21 Kabuki's for patrol and 10 guards to find the assassin.

Kai: You don't seem surprised.

Skylor: It's not like the first time you're dying.

Kai: Pfft Ha! Ha! That's harsh........
How bout' the arena?.....

Skylor: ...... You missed the first one but Master Chen will arrange another tournament for you. With someone who also missed the first arena because of his late arrival.

Kai: Who?

Skylor: Ash.

Kai: ..... That's fine, I guess? As long as I don't get sidelined.

Skylor: As you wished.

"Anyway, I thought I was in the bathroom...."
Where.....?" He asks, mid-stopped. Skylor stands straight and approaches Kai immediately as she saw the brunette trying to get up and winced.

He can see the room was golden and there are fire symbols. This comfortable pillow, comfortable bed and all the furnitures.

They belonged to him.

"Lay down, you're still sick" She ordered. "No.... I'm okay for now" The rebellious teen responded.
"For now" She is mimicking Kai's response.

"Wait a minute....how long have you been here?"

"Uhhhmmmm..... I don't know...... I lost count but that doesn't matter. Only you are, right now." She shrugged and pointed at him. Kai could still leave a faint smile and lay down.

He tilted his head to the right and saw bouquets of flowers and.... Chocolate???

"Did you brought those here?"

"Hmm? Oh! Nope. I did not. Some guests which I believe they're your friends. Y'know? You had such great companion. They sent them here and watched an eye for you while I'm away" Skylor complimented.

"Friends?"

"Uhh... The green eyed person, girl, messy blue guy, buff man and a robot?"

"Ah..."

"Them....."

"They're not my friends......"

"They aren't?" Skylor repeated.

Kai held his breath and think before responding an answer.

".............nah....." He hesitated.
"I grew tired of being surrounded by idiots. I don't need another." He sighed covered his face with one good arm.

"...okay then...." Skylor looks below to the floor and thought back about what she saw when Kai first wakes up.

"So,..... What did you dreamt about?"

Kai: Hmmmm..... something.........
What you wouldn't like to know.

Skylor: Hey! That's my line from years ago!

Kai: We could use an improvement.

Skylor: Nah, that line was better than yours.

Kai: HEHE! Well ya can't fight it.

Skylor: Oh you're avoiding it! Tell me!

Kai: .............They're.... .....Horrendous fragments from my memories............... I prefer not to bring those up......

Skylor: I see........ I'm sorry.

Kai: No need to.

"I can forget each misfortune I faced because you're here"

_____________________________________

Jaya lovers, next chapter is for ya :D