Chapter 1

There was a big circle of guys on the floor. All nipping on a drink containing alcohol. Sugawara decided it would be a good idea to hold a sleepover but he now wasn't really fond of them all drinking. Daichi of course noticed Suga's attitude, trying to sooth him with drawing circles on his back, subtly of course.
"I have an idea. A pretty good one I might add!" Bokuto's voice rang out.
Suga had invited some players from Nekoma and Fukurodani as well, finding they got along pretty well in training camp.
"Yeah!" Kuroo screamed, resulting in Kenma looking up from his game he was currently playing and rolling his eyes.
Suga nodded his head, indicating he was okay with the idea, along with everyone else, exept of Tsukki and Kenma of course.
As Yamaguchi noticed Tsukki not being okay with playing this game, he tried to make eye contact. The moment Tsukki's and his eyes connected he smiled lightly and reassuringly.
"Hey Tsukki! Come on, let's have some fun"
Tsukki looked slightly annoyed but smirked while saying "Yams, we already had some fun today". Yamaguchi could feel his cheeks burning.
"But because it's you, I'll play along" Tsukki continued, making Yamaguchi wanting to kiss him so badly.
Kuroo on the other hand looked at Kenma, gaining his attention. He then hold out his hand indicating he wanted his phone. With a huff Kenma handed him his phone.

***
This was chapter first. I'm not 100% happy, but it's fine.
Also if I do make some grammar mistakes please let me know, because English's not my mother tongue.