This Is The Title (part 3)

Chapter 13: The Cat

"So who are you?" Francis asked the cat that lay before him meowing in a very cat-like fashion.

"Meow." Replied the cat.

"Oh okay, thanks for clearing that up, there I was thinking you were going to be vague about it." Francis turned to the Baguette. "This is just a regular cat, why are we here?"

Suddenly the cat leaped at Francis' face and stole his tongue.

"Whats the matter Francis? Cat got your tongue?" The Baguette sneered.

The cat proceeded to eat Francis' tongue.

"mhm!" the cat coughed, clearing its throat. "Hello Francis." The cat said in Francis' voice.

How am I meant to ask the cat why we are here if I cant speak you stupid fucking Baguette??? Francis thought to himself, horrified that his tongue was now in the mouth of a cat.

"Don't take that tone with me Francis." The all knowing Baguette said. "She will explain why we have come to visit."

"Thank you Mr talking bread, as I was saying...." the cat continued in Francis' voice.

"Don't assume my gender you dumb feline." The baguette responded.

The cat sighed. "I didn't assume, you told me your gender next week in our book club."

"My apologies."

The cat continued to explain why Francis and the Baguette where here but out of spite Francis didn't listen as he was missing his tongue. Instead he wandered around their new location and noticed a man attempting to cut down a large fern tree with a fish.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHSHGHGHHGHAHGHAHGAHGHAGHA!" Francis could hear the fish screaming from over yonder. He approached and inquired as to why the lumberjack was being fishy. Francis did not like his response so he quickly folded the lumberjacks clothes into an origami swan....while the lumberjack was still wearing them.

As the lumberjack's distorted screams of agony filled the air Francis turned his attention to the fish. "Thank you monsieur!" Le Fishe exclaimed before twiddling its handlebar mustache and swimming away. 'That was odd.' Francis thought to himself as he wandered back over to the Baguette and the cat.

Chapter 14

The cat sneezed, Francis' tongue flying from her mouth, through the air and back into Francis' mouth.

"I did not appreciate the tongue theft." Francis said in utter disdain. "My mouth now tastes like dead rat."

"Your welcome." The cat responded before licking her buttocks.

"YOU CAN SPEAK WITHOUT MY TONGUE????" Francis was in complete disbelief.

The cat shook her head.

Chapter 15

The Baguette walked Francis back home, explaining the cat's plan to him as they walked with their legs. Why do you seem confused at me mentioning they walked with their legs? Are you an idiot? What did you expect them to walk with, their ears??? You humans confuse me sometimes. Anyway as i was saying..." It took a swig of what appeared to be tea from the small mug in front of It.

"Francis walked into his house with the Baguette.

"If we are going to save the universe I think I should consult my roommate just so they can clean the bathroom in time for our return." Francis explained before climbing into one of his kitchen cupboards.

It was dark and cramped inside the cupboard. Francis lit a match so he could see and then followed the long winding tunnel that protruded into the wall where the cupboard was attached. It took Francis 3 days to journey through this tunnel, on his way he met many interesting characters I'm sure you'd like to hear about. Well too bad! your not going to find out ANYTHING about them as I'm skipping ahead to when Francis leaves the tunnel so fuck you.

Chapter 16: Francis leaves the tunnel.

Francis leaves the tunnel.

Chapter 17

Emerging from the tunnel, Francis stared into the massive, seemingly endless room he now found himself in.

"Hello? Turmyte?" Francis Shouted into the abyss.

A few seconds later a reply could be heard that sounded eerily like Francis; "Hello? Turmyte?"

It was of course just Francis' echo. The echo swirled around him violently, Francis' own words becoming distorted and repeated to the point of sensory overload. The flurry of air circling Francis blew out his match, drenching him in the surrounding darkness. The gusts of freezing cold air caused by the echoes assaulting him became more and more frequent, alluding to something much more sinister. The echoes reverberating throughout his entire body turned into a low, dull, horrifying word: 'Francis'.

His name was all he could hear, the vibrations of the sound ringing through every fiber of his being. "Francis." it began to repeat in canon with itself in a swirling, resonating mess of different voices.

"Francis." The breathy, booming voices began to splutter at him.

"yes?" Responded Francis.

"Francis, You didn't pay last months rent." The abyssal choir of dissonant voices echoed.

"I'm sorry Turmyte." Francis said.

"What... do you want...Francis?" The voices afflicted at him.

"I'm off to save the universe, can your eldritchness clean the bathroom for when i return? The bear in a crocodile costume shat everywhere in it."

"Fine." The voices retorted, swelling into an uncomfortable ringing noise that filled Francis' lungs before dissipating in an agonizingly long amount of time, the room now flooding with light from Turmyte's departure.

"The joys of living with an eldritch horror." Francis muttered to himself as he started back down the damp, cramped tunnel into his kitchen cupboard.