s i x

"So what do you want to do?" I asked as I took my looks out of my bag.

"I have a couple ideas." He said before crashing his lips onto mine.

It didn't feel anything like Luke's kisses. Luke's were soft and sweet, his were hard and rough.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and pushed back but he didn't budge.

I turned my face to the side to break his our contact and pushed him backwards.

"What's wrong babe? Don't act like you don't want this, you and I both know you do. Everyone does." He said putting his hand on my thigh.

I jumped to my feet. "No Michael, actually I don't. You know why? Because you're nothing but a massive douche!"

His eyes widen and he stands up looking down at me. He's only a few inches taller than me but he's tall enough to have to look down at me. I can tell by the way he acted, he's never been turned down and it took a massive shot to his ego and he didn't like it.

"You shouldn't have said that, love." He grabbed me by the wrists and pressed me against the wall, holding my hands above my head and his lips found my neck.

I struggled to get my wrists free, for his hold on me was too tight so I did the only other thing I could think of.

I raised my leg up in a quick movement and kneed him right in the crotch.

He groaned in pain and covered himself before doubling over.

I walk over to the coffe table placed in front of the couch and grabbed my things, stuffed them back into my bad and left the house.

I have no idea where I'm at so I just started walking in a random direction, occasionally checking behind me to see if Michael had followed me out.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and check the time. 5:30. Was I really at Michael's that long?

Finally I come onto a street I recognized and continued walking until I got home 15 minutes later.

I walk into the house and look at Luke's usual spot on the couch to find it empty.

I set my bag down by the door and walk down the hall to the bedroom Luke and Lesley used to share that is now just Luke's and find the door slightly open and I can hear quiet noises coming from inside so I open the door and my jaw drops and my eyes widen at the sight in front of me.

Holy. Shit.

*•*•*•*•*

Little cliffhanger.

Don't worry I won't leave it for long because I know how much cliffhangers suck.

What do you think was happening??

Please comment and vote because it really makes me smile.

Oh yeah and i picture Ashley Benson as the character Chelsea.

-N xx