t e n

"That was good Chels."

"Thank you." I smile as I take our plates to the sink.

I fill the sink up with water and soap and put all the dishes in.

"I can do those."

"Its fine I've got them." I said washing a plate and putting it in the rinsing sink.

"You know..." He walked behind me again, placing his hands back on my hips. "we didn't get to finish what we started earlier."

I bit my lip "you mean what you started?" I asked smirking and raising an eyebrow.

"Don't act like you didn't want it just as much as me." He said as he pressed his lips to my shoulder after pulling my sleve down. "If not more." He smirked.

"Maybe." I said trying to act unaffected by his touch but failing miserably as my breathing increases and my chest heaves up and down as I wash another dish, putting it in the next sink.

"I think this can wait don't you?" He asked pushing himself against me so I'm in between him and the counter.

I nodded and that's all he needed before turning me around and placing his hands under my butt, picking me up.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him and connected our lips.

He carried me into his room and pressed me against the wall for support while he lifted my shirt up off of me. I did the same to him and our lips soon found each other again.

He backed up towards the bed and laid me down gently, hovering over me his hands found my waistband as mine found his hair.

I helped him take my pants off then I pulled his down revealing his bulge.

His hands slid from my thighs up to my bra.

I arched my back so he could unclasp it. He reached back and unhooked it in one swift movement.

His hands found the straps and pulled them down my arms then threw it somewhere on the floor.

I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist so his hips met mine.

He hooked his thumbs into the lace fabric of my panties and began to pull them down slowly.

Unsatisfied with his pace I removed my hands from his his to take them off myself causing him to chuckle.

"Eager are we?" He smirked. I silenced him with a kiss and he pulled away.

He trailed wet kisses down my jawline, then my neck, down the valley of my breasts and over to my left breast while his hand cupped my right one.

He began kissing and sucking on my left while massaging and playing with my nipple on the right.

I was feeling every bit of pleasure he intended to make.

Continuous moans fell from my lips.

He then left my boobs and made a path of kisses down my stomach to my inner thighs.

"Please don't tease." I breathed. He chuckled and blew cold air on my core before licking my slit.

I sucked in a sharp breath and he stuck his tongue inside me.

"Oh god." I moaned.

He pumped his tongue in and out a few times then licked up towards my clit.

I arched my back and he stuck a finger in me without warning.

"Daddy!" My hands flew to his hair and tugged making him moan against me sending vibrations though my body.

He added another finger and it was very uncomfortable at first but the uncomfort soon turned to extreme pleasure.

He curled his fingers and pumped them in and out while rubbing my clit with his thumb.

I soon felt the pressure building in my stomach and my legs started shaking slightly causing Luke to go faster.

"I could make you feel so good Chelsea you have no idea." He spoke in a deep husky voice causing me to lose it.

I came undone under his touch and he pulled his finger out and brought them up to his mouth to clean them off.

My chest rose up and down unsteadily, my eyes shut as I tried to calm down from my high.

I feel a pair of lips on mine kissing me sweetly.

I kiss back and he mumble against my lips. "You're so beautiful."

*•*•*•*•*

Over 200 reads already omf you guys are sweethearts.

This chapter was really awkward for me to write idk why but it was. Probably because I'm in a room with 5 little kids and there's 2-3 adults in the room behind me...

I listened to 'Love Me Like You Do' by Ellie Goulding while writing this and omf the feels are strong.

Anyways, yeah this is like my fourth update today I think. I'm proud of myself.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you beautiful

-N xx