f o r t y - t h r e e

I slowly slipped my hands under his shirt, rubbing up from his stomach to his chest, lifting his shirt of in the process.

I then kissed from his neck down to his stomach just like he did to me, but stopping when I got to the waistband of his tight black jeans. The only thing thing I like seeing more than Luke in these jeans, is Luke out of the jeans.

I unbutton and unzip them quickly before sliding them down his legs and tossing them somewhere in my floor.

My eyes directed themselves to the bulge in his boxers and I bit my lip as I pulled them off, his length revealing itself to me.

I lowered my head so I was only inches away from him but stopped and licked my lips and pulled my bottom lip in between my teeth as I looked up at Luke's helpless face and batted my eyelashes before taking him in my mouth slightly and swirling my tongue around his tip.

"Chelsea." He moaned.

There's nothing I love hearing more than my name falling from Luke's perfect lips in pure satisfaction.

I took more of him in my mouth and began bobbing my head up and down while hollowing my cheeks out.

"Mm, damn Chelsea." He moaned.

I looked up at him to find his bottom lip pulled in between his teeth which I've come to notice is something he does when he's close.

What I couldn't fit in my mouth, I began pumping with my hand and playing with his balls with my free hand.

"Oh, fuck!" He moaned loudly. "Where did you learn to do this?" And with that he came.

I love to know that I can do that to him, that I can make him feel just as good as he makes me feel.

I swallowed his release and took him out of my mouth with a smirk on my face.

"A magician never reveals it's secrets." I said cheekily as I climbed on top of him and sat right above his waist.

"Don't get too cocky." He smirked as he came down from his euphoric state. "I won."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I laughed, rolling my eyes playfully.

His hands places themselves on my hips and he flipped us over with a sly grin on his face.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." He mocked me as he dipped his head down and connected his lips to mine.

This is my life, my crazy, messed up, life. And I couldn't ask for anything better.

Luke gives me a feeling if security and he always makes sure I know how much he loves me and that he's not using me for his own needs, which out of all the thoughts that crossed and still do cross my mind when we're loving each other, him using me was never one of them.

*****

I don't like the way this turned out tbh but hopefully you guys will. Comment and tell me what you thought.

Vote, comment, fave

-N xx