e i g h t e e n

After another hour of playing we all got tired of playing and decided to get something to eat.

"That was fun." Luke said before taking a big bite of his burger.

I nodded and ate a French fry.

"Yeah because you his kept winning." Jack whined.

"Hey you won ski ball." I said

"Barely."

"But you did."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes playfully and ate.

____

After we ate we went home and uncle Jack passed out on the couch.

Luke and I sat on the love seat and watched whatever it was that was on t.v, I wasn't really paying attention.

"Want to go continue what we started earlier?" Luke whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine and goosebumps to form on my arms.

"We can't!" I whisper yelled "Jack is here, what if he hears?"

"He won't, c'mon please?" He pouted.

"No, I'm not going to risk it."

"Fine." He nibbled on my earlobe "you just wait until he leaves."

I could feel my cheeks heat up as I tried desperately for them not to, trying to pay attention to what was on t.v. or anything else, instead of the wetness in between my legs.

"I bet you're soaking right now." He mumbled against my shoulder. "Your body is always so responsive to mine."

"I'm going to my room." I stood up before I eventually give in to Luke's begging.

"No don't go, I'll stop. I promise." He whined

"I'm tired so I think I'm going to take a nap." I walked up the stairs and to my room and heard footsteps following close behind me.

I didn't have to look behind me to know it was luke but I look anyways and give him a look.

He ignores it and follows me in my room before shutting and locking my door behind him.

*•*•*•*•*

Lukey's determined c;

I'm excited for the next chapter so you guys will get it very very soon 😊

You got it to 900 reads v v fast I was shocked. Next goal: 1k reads. Think you can do it?

Love you all so so much <3

-N xx