t h i r t e e n

When Rylee and I left the mall we went and saw The Longest Ride then got something to eat. When we finished we decided to go back to Luke's house so she could see him.

"I'm home." I said as we walked through the front door.

"What'd you do, buy the whole mall?" He asked, walking in the living room and smiled when he saw Rylee. "Ry, I've missed you!"

She walked up to him and he pulled her into a tight embrace.

"I missed you too dad." She smiled.

"How are things with your mum?"

She shrugged "eh, she's a lot nicer now."

"Is she? How does her boyfriend treat you?"

"He's nice too, he doesn't try to control me and boss me around."

"That's good. That's my job." He chuckled and grinned cheekily.

Rylee and I laughed and sat down on the couch.

"How are things here without me? I bet its soo boring." She exaggerated dragging out the 'o' in so

"Its a lot quieter I'll tell you that."

"Hey!"

He chuckled and sat down in the recliner next to the couch.

"I need to head home, mom is going to wonder where I'm at."

"Aw, alright Ry. Thank you for coming by, we'll miss you." He said as he stood back up, along with Rylee and myself.

We all exchanged hugs and Rylee went out to her car.

Luke and I stood by the door until she was out of sight then he shut it.

"did you have fun?"

"Yeah, it was nice hanging out with her again."

"That's good." He smiled

I nodded. "I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Alright love."

I walked upstairs and grabbed a bra, panties, a pair of sweats, a tank top, and my favorite hoodie.

After getting my clothes I went into the bathroom and turned on the water then stripped down.

---

"Whatcha watching?" I asked when I say down on the couch beside Luke after brushing my hair.

"17 again." He answered, draping an arm around my shoulders.

"I love this movie!" I smiles leaning into him.

We both turned our attention to the movie and eventually fell asleep in eachothers arms.

*•*•*•*•*

Ugh I know this is boring but I'm like brain dead right now xc

It'll get better I just feel like absolute shit right now. Sorry guys xx

But on a much happier note this has over 400 reads already omfg you guys I love you and I can't tell you how happy it makes me that you read this. You're all amazing and I can't thank you enough.

Keep it up and I'll keep up with the updates.

-N xx