Chapter One: New Beginnings

April 11th - Morning

Haruka arrived at orientation with the rest of her peers with no further problems, managing to claim a seat towards the back before the opening speeches started in the Main Hall.

She listened attentively through the Headmistress' speech whilst scanning the crowd, admiring all of her fellow students. They seemed to be a lot more fashionable than the girls at her old school, a realisation that made Haruka's stomach flutter with glee. Neat hair and stylish accessories graced her vision as she basked in the cute touches of the uniforms, absolutely loving the feeling of being surrounded by so many girls her age.

God, there we so many attractive girls here she thought she might explode! She felt like she was nesting in a field of flowers, surrounded by beautiful, gentle people who she couldn't wait to meet.

However, her admiration was stopped short when she noticed something different in the crowd.

A sudden disruption of the muted pastel colours of the uniform poked its way through the group of girls, creating an eyesore that vexed Haruka upon further inspection. One girl was standing out to Haruka immediately, adorned with all sorts of bright hair clips that looked somewhat distasteful in her opinion. She had long nails that certainly went against the school policy as well as a skirt rolled up much too high, paired with blonde hair that contrasted greatly against the sea of brown and black that everyone else had. She wore a warm pink cardigan to top it all off, accompanied by a basically neon pink bag nestled under her chair.

Haruka knew what this style was called: Gyaru.

She bit her lip. Haruka had no problem with girls expressing themselves, in fact, she loved nothing more than to observe the multitudes of styles that girls decorated themselves with. But this stranger was just... Garish looking. Every part of her appearance went against Haruka's ideals- her ideology of pure and innocent students. She had a feeling that this particular girl could cause a lot of trouble when it came to Haruka's Girls' Love paradise she had decided on in her head.

As the Headmistress' speech came to an end Haruka was pulled out of her sudden woes and her attention was on the stage again. She could worry about those sorts of problems later, but for now she needed to try and enjoy her first day, and not let the new adjustment stress her out too much.

But just as she though she'd laid her thoughts to rest, the Student Council President and Vice President entered the stage, and Haruka's jaw dropped.