ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇ 2022 (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2)

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

After Melina's elimination, Sasha continues to mock the woman from inside of the ring

To the crowds disappointment, the next woman to come out is Tamina. Leia couldn't understand why she wasn't really liked by the WWE universe. She was extremely talented. She made her way down to the ring quite slowly, as if she was soaking in the moment.

Sasha didn't even let the woman in the ring yet, delivering a baseball slide drop kick and a meteora from the ring apron. She could understand the aggression, with someone as dangerous as Tamina, you would want her out of the ring as soon as possible.

She continues to attempt to get Tamina over the top rope, almost succeeding, however Tamina delivers a hammer fist saving her spot in the matchup for now. Sasha continues to do some damage to the bigger woman, delivering a bulldog sending Tamina face first into the mat and into the corner. Right behind her is Sasha delivering two knees to the jaw. Not once, but twice. She makes a second attempt to get Tamina over the top rope, only to receive a headbutt from the latter.

Next in... Kelly Kelly, the first ever women's 24/7 champion and former diva's champion. Another legend enjoying her moment. She looked beautiful, as always. Leia has spoken to her a couple times, and she was very sweet.

While Kelly Kelly was making her entrance, Tamina had managed to get Sasha up on the top turnbuckle, a position you wouldn't wanna be in in this type of match. She was almost eliminated, stopping herself on the apron and rolling back into the ring.

As soon as Kelly Kelly gets into the ring, she goes right after Tamina, delivering a few punches to the woman and sending her hard into the turnbuckle. Kelly Kelly's elbow finds the mark right on Tamina's jaw. However, she took her eyes off of her prey too soon, and Hunter becomes the hunted as Tamina runs right through the woman wearing pink. Sasha Banks now, rejoining the fray and trying to take Tamina down yet again.

The blonde woman tries to deliver a hurricanrana to send Sasha over the top rope, however Banks scores her second elimination of the night by managing to counter it, sending the legend to the floor. Both women and by the ropes, catching their breath, and it's time for the next woman to come out.

The owner of the fasted victory in WWE history, Aliyah, sprints down to the ring, locking up with Banks. Aliyah had so much potential,  she thought. Seeing other women perform really set a fire in Leia. She really wanted to know what the crowd's reaction would be like, getting lost and mesmerised with every movement inside the ring. She's missed wrestling dearly. Aliyah gets all fired up, but there goes Tamina to extinguish the flame.

Aliyah does not take disrespect kindly and delivers a beautiful kick to the dark haired girl.

The next woman is Liv Morgan, who's all fired up and races to the ring.

"Liv Morgan, anxious for another opportunity to capture what she feels is her destiny." She does some damage to Aliyah and nearly eliminates Sasha before Tamina comes and saves the day, sending the smaller woman into the turnbuckles. Liv points at the WrestleMania sign and takes bow making Leia chuckle, it's way too early in the match to be taking a bow.

(From here I'm only gonna do a quick recap of what happens in this Rumble until I get to Rhea's entrance. I'm also going to give Leia Charlotte's place, and Charlotte will replace Shotzi)

Next in.. Queen Zelina. Things begin to get a bit busy. Zelina and Sasha are going at it. But Tamina gets Sasha over the top and then Zelina sneaks in with the kick to finish the job eliminating The Boss. Tamina gets Aaliyah over the top and onto the apron, but she gets rolls back in from under the bottom rope.

Next in is Bianca Belair, clearly a fan favourite. She wastes no time making a nuisance of herself.. She's got Zelina in the air and down, before getting Liv Morgan ALMOST out. She delivers a splash on Zelina and tries to eliminate 'Queen' Zelina, who saves herself with a little bit of help from Tamina. The two clearly having some sort of alliance.

The next superstar is Dana Brooke, who goes straight for Aaliyah, then Zelina, before another save from Tamina. Dana does some damage to Tamina by delivering a drop kick to the chest, then to Bianca and Liv. Bianca gets Aaliyah on the top rope but Liv gets involved, attempting to get a two for one elimination

Next in... Michelle McCool! Another WWE legend and Hall of Famer. She gets a kick on a precarious Dana Brooke, sending her off the apron but Dana Brooke is caught by Reggie. Brooke attempts to deliver a leap off of the top but she's caught by a big boot from Michelle McCool who then finishes the job by eliminating her. But she gets crushed from behind by Tamina.

Next in is Sonya Deville, crowd immediately booing her. She takes her time coming to the ring, but keeps the jacket on and walks around the ring and goes to join commentary. She hasn't technically entered the Rumble yet as she hasn't stepped foot in the ring.

Not much happening in the ring before, Next in is Natalya, one of to most experienced to enter the Women's Royal Rumble. She makes her way to the the ring and goes at it with Liv Morgan. Nattie almost eliminates her but not quite, Morgan delivering a sunset flip from the top rope. Bianca Belair then gets Nattie on her shoulders but Tamina makes the save. Tamina goes for Bianca but Nattie runs to it and tosses them both over, eliminating Tamina but Bianca saves herself, showing off her athleticism and balance.

Next in... Cameron! A surprise returnee. "This is Cameron, former tag team partner of Naomi", Corey Graves informs Deville. As soon as Sonya finds out about Cameron and Naomi's history, it's Jacket off. Sonya pops her mic off and runs into the ring. She makes relatively short work of Cameron with some help from the ring post and eliminates her.

Leia was feeling the glow because next in is Naomi. She does not look happy as she makes her way to the ring  and helps Cameron to her feet before locking up with Sonya and they immediately brawl it out . Naomi bounces off the rope with a big kick, gets Sonya onto the apron and then delivers a kick to the face, eliminating her. Nattie tries to ruin her joy but fails to eliminate Naomi. Everyone talks about the athleticism of Bianca Belair and the strength of Rhea Ripley, but Naomi doesn't get enough respect.

Next is Carmella, her tag team partner Zelina deviously smirking in the corner. Carmella taking her time to enter the ring, having a conversation with Corey Graves on commentary.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

ᵀʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵐʸ ᵇʳᵘᵗᵃˡⁱᵗʸ!