ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇ 2022 (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 5)

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

"You ready to face your worst nightmare, 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴?"

Leia glared at the woman in front of her as soon as those words fell from her mouth.

"Do you think you're funny?" She asked with a cold smile on her face. One thing that everyone knows about is Leia's short temper.

"Everything is a joke to you, isn't it? You are in MY ring, and you want to disrespect 𝘮𝘦?"

Rhea didn't feel hurt by her words at all, if anything she found them funny. "Listen sweetheart, I wouldn't want you to mess up that neck again, so I would advise you to lower your tone." Rhea bent down so that she was at eye-level with the shorter female with a slight pout on her face as she said that mockingly. Rhea was not only entertaining the crowd, but herself and the wrestlers in the ring and backstage.

Leia was fuming, which made Rhea laugh right in her face, not noticing the crazy glint in her eyes. She smiled wickedly before slapping Rhea across the face. It was dangerously easy to get Leia worked up.

"Not so funny when I slap that look right off of your face, is it?". Leia teased. The crowd was loving this. The tension between the two was hard to miss. Rhea raised an eyebrow threateningly, and held her cheek whilst poking it with her tongue. (DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU GUYS?? LMFAO)

Rhea didn't say anything, instead trying to set Leia up for the Riptide, which Leia immediately countered by somehow flipping over the larger woman and delivering a forward Russian leg sweep, planting her face right into the mat.

Leia then looks at the ropes and grins. That was enough to set the crowd off into cheers.

Performing a move from the ropes during this kind of match was dangerous, one wrong movement and you could be eliminated, but that didn't stop Leia from doing whatever the fuck she wanted

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥
LMAO icl I actually forgot abt this chapter, also forgot to publish it uhhh