ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇ 2022 (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3)

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

ᵀʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵐʸ ᵇʳᵘᵗᵃˡⁱᵗʸ!

Leia's eyes were immediately glued to the aussie's figure. She could feel the power radiating from her from backstage. There was something about her that The Sinner just couldn't explain. Was it the raw strength that she portrays in the ring? Probably. Leia found it hard to think, Rhea's entrance theme 'Brutality' blasting loudly.

"Now this is who you can an all-time favourite, this is The Nightmare, This is Rhea Ripley!" The woman dressed in black made her entrance, the crowd cheering her on. Leia watched as she threw her jacket, and made her way down to the ring. She was out next and could already feel her adrenaline pumping.

She was about to enter the ring, but stopped herself. "Absolutely not." she said whilst laughing to herself, running to the announce table, dragging Carmella by her hair, and rolling her into the ring, all while Cole was chanting "Get her! Get her! Get her!" making Leia chuckle a little bit.

As soon as Rhea entered the ring herself, she was met with punches to the back from the current Women's Tag Team Champions, Carmella and Queen Zelina, immediately paying for her actions. They lifted her up, sending Rhea into Natalya, who she then received a big clothesline from. They then continued on the assault on Rhea, attempting to eliminate her. However their strength is no match for Ripley, as she lifts them up over the top rope and onto the ring apron, and proceeds to deliver a drop kick to them both, making her score her first AND second elimination of the night. Right after that, she counters a few attacks from Michelle McCool, Liv Morgan, and Bianca Belair. She proceeds to deliver a headbutt to Natalya, and gives Aliyah a taste of the mat.

5..

4..

3..

2..

1..

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ɪ ꜱᴇᴇ?
ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜰ*ᴄᴋᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

"OH MY GOD! IT'S LEIA CREED! THE FIVE TIME WOMENS CHAMPION IS BACK IN WWE!" Corey Graves announced, the crowd going insane at the sound of her ring name.

Standing in front of the arena, she felt the buzz of the crowd, and a million nerves hit her at once. She felt the prick of tears welling up in her eyes, She never thought she'd be back here so soon. Electricity ran through every part of her body.

Every woman in the ring looked at the top of the ramp, slightly intimidated. They knew that they had an advantage, them having more experience in this kind of match, BUT they knew that Leia was not a force to be reckoned with.

A certain pair of eyes watched her very closely. A little too closely actually. Hypnotised by the way she moved.

Leia took her jacket off and threw it into the crowd. She started sprinting to the ring and stopped right in front of it. The women in the ring stopped what they were doing, and shared looks with each other. All Leia did was look at every single one of them and smirk. She could still hear the crowd chanting her name.

"Did you miss me?" she shouted with a slight grin on her face while she raised her arms up high beside her, basking in all her glory.

They all shared nervous glances with each other, except one. Rhea Ripley. The woman looking straight at The Sinner with a smirk on her face.

"Number 17, the former women's champion, Leia Creed!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This chapter is really short, but the next chapter won't take that long for me to write ig 😭