ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇ 2022 (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4)

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

As soon as Leia rolled into the ring, it was like a trigger was pulled and most of the women in the ring went after her

As soon as Leia rolled into the ring, it was like a trigger was pulled and most of the women in the ring went after her. She hit Aliyah with a superkick before bringing her over to the ropes, and eliminating her, scoring Leia's first elimination of the night.

Liv Morgan attempted to inflict damage on Leia, however she managed to counter her move by catching her midair and performing a fallaway slam, sending Liv into the hands of Michelle McCool in the corner.

Naomi then came for Leia. It was like she couldn't catch a break. She countered Naomi's move and sent the woman an enzigiri. The connection echoing throughout the whole ring causing other women to look their way for a split second. Naomi was sent to the ground as Leia walked to the ropes pointing at the WrestleMania sign and herself whilst grinning. The whole stadium cheering for her although it was extremely early to be doing that. Most women who have gotten too cocky, end up eliminated.

While Leia was distracted and not paying attention, Naomi came at her once more, attempting to deliver a hurricanrana that'll send her over the top rope. However things didn't go as planned as Leia caught her on her shoulders, sending her over the top rope and onto the apron; she still held on, so she sent a boot to the face. Her feet were hooked under the bottom rope, meaning she wasn't eliminated yet. Leia looked to see Sonya running over, she grabbed Naomi by her arms whilst the woman was begging her to leave her alone.  She pulled her off the apron, scoring her another elimination. She felt bad for Naomi though.

She watched Naomi and Sonya exchange words outside of the ring whilst snickering to herself and taking steps backwards into the middle of the ring. Her back collided with a hard chest behind her, and she didn't even turn around before the crowd went wild. Leia and Rhea were always compared to each other for some reason. She'd always thought that it was the similar gimmicks or the similar ring attire, but she didn't know the actual reason why.

Leia turned around and was met with the blue eyed Australian. You almost couldn't see her eyes because of the eye makeup she had on, they were beautiful, Leia thought to herself. But that wasn't the main focus, you can't get distracted in this kind of match as it'll cost you, but she couldn't help it.

"You wanna step to me, Princess?" Leia questioned her with a shit-eating smirk on her face, also having to look up at the taller female. Rhea looked at the crowd chuckling to herself

Rhea mocked the shorter woman, comparing their heights which Leia found offensive.

"You ready to face your worst nightmare, 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴?"

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩
Not edited

Sorry for taking so long to write this chapter, I was honestly so busy but I'll try to update sooner !