Replacement-2

Rashmi was shocked listening robin...
Rashmi- kya? Are you fr real..she agreed ? To have sex?
Robin nodded.
Robin- i dnt know ..why. but anyhow..maza ayga yr.. Little chick.. Riding me.. Wow.!
Rashmi rolled her eyes..
Rashmi- but i will miss your ride..
Robin- no worries.. Free service..you can drive anytime.. Rashmi wink.!

Rashmi went to sid..
Rashmi- ohh god..pta nhi sana ko kya hogya hai.. Bighti ja rhi hai.
Sid- kya hua? 🤔
Rashmi- u know robin? Sana ask him to fuck her tonight..
Sid looked at her shocked..the wording she was using fr her own sister.
Rashmi- sharamm bilkul nhi hai.. Mumy papa ko pta chl gya na..

Sid- hmm..uh should ask her to stopp..
Rashmi- rhndoo.. I dnt care.. Mere baat nhi sunti.
Sid- thank god.. Mere shadi tumare se ho rhi hai..usse nhi
Rashmi smiled...
Rashmi-hn.. Tumare zindagi barbaad hojati..
Sid looked and found robin and sana talking and rolled his eyes.

Rashmi - muje kl ka wait nhi ho rha.. I so exicited.. Too much fun..
Sid smiled.
Sid- hmm..
Rashmi put her hand on sid's theigh...sid smiled.

Rashmi looked at him..
Rashmi- lets go to my room!
Sid looked at her.. rashmi was turned on and wanted to be fucked by sid.. She had enough.
Rashmi- plz.. Just fr a moment.. Kisi ko nhi pta chlega...
Sid looked around and found everying busy including sana n robin.

Sid hold her hand and went towards their room making rashmi smile.

After sometime...rashmi was moaning..jerking with every thrust.. Her lehnga was up till her kness and boobs were ozzing out..and she biting her lower lip.. Her boobs was jumping with every thrust.. Moaning like a bitch she was crying.

Rashmi-ahhh.. Umm.. Fas..faster.. Ohhh.. Soo goodd.
Robin was thrusting into her.. From back ... Groaning..!
Rashmi- ohhh.god... Kash sid hota tumare jgh... But stupid one.. Ohhh... Ummm...
Robin- uh slut.. U drive me crazy...alh..arrrghhh..

Flashback

At the doorstep..
Sid- tum jaoo..m coming..just to check if koi humare lye dekh rha ho..
Rashmi- let it be..
Sid- uh know my dada..
Rashmi nodded n went inside.

Sid went and look around..
Sid dad- sid idhr aa.. I want you to meet them!
Sid nodded and came.. He message rashmi.. Making her angry.!

Shefali- robin.. Yr..plz.. rashmi shyd room mai gyi h.. Bula le uskoo..
Robin nodded moving.

Flashback endss...

Sm- sana..ja zara..kl jo gifts rakhe the room mai le aa... Thode tym tk.. Sare jb jayege dene h unko
Sana nodded moving from their to store room..
Sid dad- muje bhut taras aa rha bachi par...
Sid mom looked at sana with sad smile.
Sid mom- hm...

Sana was taking out gifts when she find some footsteps..
Looking behind she found sid looking at her...

Sana looked at him expressionless and turning back  again started working..
Sana- kuch chahiye jiju.?

Sid move ahead... and hold her arm and pulled her with him .
Slamming her.. Sid attack her lips.. Pressing him into her.. Kissing him back sana reciprocate with same passion.. they were biting sucking.. their lips.. Sid pinch her waist ... Opening her mouth he took her tongue and suck it hard making her moan.. Sana slaped his arm indicating to leave her.

Sid looked at her .. Sana was breathing heavily.. Her lips were swollen and red..
Sid nuzzled his nose into her neck.. Giving her wet kiss.. Making her crazy... Biting her neck.. Sana gave a moan.. Clenching his hairs.

Sana- j..ji..jijuuuuu

Sid looked at her.. Sana smile faintly..breathing heavily..! Opening the knot of her blouse.. Sid slid it down from her shoulder.. Biting and giving kisses on her shoulder while she was cleching his shoulder.. Pulling her blouse down.. Sid notice she was not wearing anything beneath her blouse.. Just a pair of white breat with big pink nipples.. Making him go hard.. Sid was lost.. But next sec.. Sana pulled him giving her nipple in his mouth.. Sid gave a hard suck.. And pressing another boob.. Making her scream.. Sid while sucking brought... His hand to close her mouth.. Leaving her sid looked at her.. N kiss hard on her lips
... Sana pulled him by his collar and kept his head near her another  nipple.. Sid did justice. Sliding down ..sid gave kisses on her tummy.. Making her smile.. And giggle.. And went down.. Opening knot of her choli.. But sana hold her hand n denied.

Sana- n..noo.. Jiju.. Sab baharr h..!

Sid- ohh just shut up..

Sid unbulked his pant ..sliding down.. He slid down his boxers.. Majking sana looked at him.. He raised her lehanga sliding the panty down and pushed into her in one go.. Making her bit his shoulder.. But he was busy thrusting hard.. Sana also started pushing herself to take full.. Moaning with a crazy women...

Sana- ummm..ahmm.. Ohh..fas..terr..
Sid kissed her lips and inc his speed.. He look at her who was biting her lips.. He look at her bouncing boobs and took full into his mouth giving a suck..!

Sm- pta nhi..kha h yh ldki.. Abhi beja tha.. Or yha hai nhi..

Sid looked and found sana mom collecting gifts with rashmi frndzx..they were hiding behind a wodden wall.. Sid slow down his pace.. Scared if they were caught.. But sana slapped on his chest..

Sana- fastt..
Sid increase his speed again.. Lost into her.. .here her mother were present but they were busyy.. Fucking each other.. Sana screamed hitting her high.. Sid groaning and thrusted more and more ..cumming insids her.. He rested her on breathing heavily.. Putting his face betwen her breast.. He took her nipple and suck like a baby.. Making her run her fingers in his hairs.. They rested fr sometime ..stood up..pulling her.. She correct her cloths.. Were sid dressed himself and kissing her lips.. Sid went out...!

Waiting for some time... Sna too went out.. Looking around evryone was busy..! Sid was with his father....

Sm- tu kha thi.?
Sana- mera dress khrab hogya tha.. Gyu thi room main!
Sm looked at her amused.