Replacement 4

Sid dada- apki beti ne toh tamsha bna rakha hai..😡

Sana's dad was ashamed as at the time of marriage...Rashmi was not in the room ..and a letter was found written she can't marry sid as she is not interested now..! She only did this bcoz she was jealous of Sana.

Sid was standing there.. angrily looking at their family.

Sid dad- mere bete ki koi ijat nhi h kya.. ? Hume shadi aj hi chahiye..Sana ko ready kijiye..

Sana dad- pr ji..

Sid dada- hume kuch nhi sunna..

Sana's mom looked at Sana and was about to say something but Sana showed her hand and moved inside.

Marriage was over.. some were angry ..some were guilt...but two of them were controlling their laugh and happiness.

Rashmi came running breathing heavily..

Rashmi stood there shocked..

Rashmi- yeh kya kiya... Shadi kr li.?

Rashmi said looking at Sana.. but next sec she was slapped by her mom.. making her shock and Sana smirk.

Sana mom- nikl ja ghr se... Aj se humare ek hi beti h..

Rashmi - mom.. kya bol rhe ho.. main ..

Chuppp...

Ras- yeh iska km hoga ..main parlour se wapis hi nhi ayi..

Chuppp

Ras- apko pta haina Sana jealous h..

Rashmi felt again slap by her dad . She cried on her fate ...

Sid dad- yeh mar pitayi humare jne k bad kijaye.. chaloo..

Sid and Sana were welcomed .

Sid mom- muje pta hai tere koi glte nhi so aj se nyi shuruwat Krna

Sana smiled slightly and took blessings which everyone gave.. thinking she sacrifices twice.

They were sent to their room..

Sid mom- how they will adjust... Muje tension ho rhi h!

Sid dad blinked his eyes.

Here Sana adjust the camera 📸 ... Sid was looking at her confused... Pushing him down on bed.. she adjusted her own.. and start riding moaning loudly... Sid was turned on... And squeeze her boobs.. and thrust hard .. groan.. Sana pushed sid Making him shock in between as he was not done yet ...

Sana did something on phone and smirked..

Rashmi here who was sitting on road as she was thrown out cried looking at their make out as this was her dream..

Sid and Sana here fuck each other like animals.