Lust1

Sana was making her baby girl sleep who was 6 months old... She was humming the song to make her sleep .... She looked at the watch.. which shows 10:34 pm.. but her husband still has not returned from the office.. she called him.. which he missed .. she tried again ... He picked...

Sid- we have a meeting tomorrow so prepare for that so u sleep.. I will be late..

Sana - ok.

Sana put the phone down and laid on the bed.

Sid- Aahhh...ummm .oihhhh

Sid was groan as Sonia his mistress was riding him.. sucking his neck .

Sonia was bouncing up and down.. taking his full dick inside her..
Sid gave her hard thrust making her cried

Sonia- aaaaa...ufff...fuckkk .. harder sid

Sid groaned and pulled her up taking her full boob inside his mouth and gave her a hard suck...and biting her nipple..

Sid- uh r soo good my love...the fresh peice ...tight..my baby slut.. I can fuck you the whole night..

Sid lay her down.. sucking her lips..

And entered her and started Fucking her ... Soniya encircled her legs on his waist and take him more inside.

Ummm...faster bby... Hard . ..like a bitch ... More than that bitch Sana.. fuckkk..

Sid- uh r my bitch...holy fucking. Umm...

Sonia pulled him and put the boob in his mouth.. sid start sucking and fucking at the same tym.. it continuous till sid cum in her pussy.

Sonia got up .. and sat on her four..in the doggy style..

Sid fucked her asss ... Making her cry and moan like a slut.

Around 6 am.. sana woke up.. and found sid missing she called him

Sonia cut the call.. while sid was ramming in her from back in her pussy.

Sonia message her.. and throw the phn.. and took him inside more and moan hard.