start

...

...

A girl with red eyes and jet-black hair was walking down a long corridor, wearing a maid outfit. The soft thud of footsteps echoed down the corridor.

Large paintings in a thick gold frame were hung along the corridor, the paintings depicted people. Under the paintings you could see the names - "Bairon Wykes" "Damian Wykes" and so on...

Stopping at a certain door, the maid knocked on it several times.

Knock - Knock - Knock

No response...

The maid didn't give up and knocked a few more times.

Knock - Knock - Knock

In the end, the maid shook her head and opened the door.

The maid had a magnificent view of the entire room.

Large brown walls painted with beautiful patterns. There was a large white chandelier on the ceiling, in the chandelier you could see beautiful blue stones that glowed a little, but not enough to illuminate the whole room, they were in a disconnected state.

Sunlight filtered in from the large windows. The rays of the sun lay on the big bed.

A boy was sleeping on the bed, he looked to be 14 years old. He looked beautiful ... white hair and eyelashes that were whiter than snow, snow-white porcelain skin that any girl would envy ... in general, he was beautiful.

The maid came to the bed and said, "Young master, wake up."

The maids were forbidden to touch their master while he was sleeping.

The boy turned away from the maid and said, "Five more minutes."

"But you have a strict schedule, now you have to go and have dinner with your family, then you have to go to the academy, you must not be late there in any case," the maid said, hoping that he would obey.

The boy still obeyed and opened his azure-blue eyes, they shone like jewels shimmering in the sunlight.

He got up and went to the bathroom. There was a faucet in the bathroom, to which a blue gemstone was attached, this artifact could produce water from the atmosphere while mana was coming to it.

After he took a shower, he started changing clothes.

He dressed in a luxurious black outfit with gold flecks. This outfit was issued to all participants of the disciplinary committee.

After leaving the room, they went to the dining room.

Arriving at the dining room, they saw two people sitting at a long table.

The first was a man, he had a stern look, white hair and golden eyes, he was 180 centimeters tall.

The second was a woman, she had black hair and blue eyes, she was very beautiful, she looked about 30 years old. But the first thing that caught my eye was her pointed ears, she was an elf.

The woman, seeing the boy, smiled and said - "Good morning Ren"

Now we know the name of this boy – Ren, and yes, he is a half-elf.

Ren smiled and replied - "Good morning father, Mother"

Ren sat down in an empty seat, his maid remained waiting at the door as they were forbidden to attend a family dinner.

Ren's father nodded and asked Ren a question – "You know perfectly well why you are being sent to the Xyrus Academy?"

Ren nodded and replied - "Yes, father. I have to establish good relations with the children of the nobility and not disgrace the name of our family."