Xyrus academy 3

When I woke up, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

After taking a refreshing shower, I started to put on the uniform of the disciplinary committee.

The Disciplinary Committee is a group of eight strongest students, the tasks of the Disciplinary Committee are to resolve disputes between students, ensure compliance with the rules and ensure safety at the academy.

Each member of the Disciplinary Committee wears an individual uniform, different from the rest of the students of the Xyrus Academy. The uniform of the Disciplinary Committee consists of a black military-style suit with gold details.

Each course has its own disciplinary committee, where they ensure the safety of students, compliance with the rules and so on...

This was done so that each department of the disciplinary committee could do its job without worrying about the safety of other students who are in another year of study.

Agree, if a member of the disciplinary committee from the first year sees a raging student from the fourth year, then a member of the disciplinary committee simply cannot do anything.

The difference in the strength of a student from each course was significantly different!

If a member of the disciplinary committee sees a student who is significantly stronger than him, he must inform the more senior members of the disciplinary committee.

Each member of the disciplinary committee was given a ring, with the help of the ring it was possible to transmit information to other members of the disciplinary committee.

You may have a question "Why not just recruit students from the fourth year?"

And the answer is simple, the academy was huge! Students from the fourth year simply would not have had time to check every floor of the academy, which is why such a system was created.

The academy had six floors, first-year students studied on the first floor, second-year students studied on the second floor, and so on. On the fifth and sixth floors there were teachers' offices.

But for some reason, our "aethereal arts study" class was on the second floor... I have no idea why this was done, because it is very inconvenient to go down to the first floor to do my job as a member of the disciplinary committee.

But it's good that this was a problem that only concerned our class, the members who possessed the mana core were not affected by this problem.

After collecting all my school supplies, I headed to my first lesson.

After leaving the room and closing the door behind me, I heard the noise of the doors closing on the right.

My classmate Oliver Alford was coming out of his room.

I decided not to pay attention to him and headed out of the dorm.

"Hey, hello," a voice came from behind me.

I ignored the voice from behind and continued walking towards the exit.

"Hey, hello" - the voice was heard again

"Hey, hello" - and again the voice was heard behind me...

Is he an idiot? He thinks if I repeat the same phrase I will stop?

"Hey..." - Oliver wanted to say this phrase again, but I managed to interrupt him.

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT? WHAT DO YOU NEED? I said in a loud voice.

Confusion could be seen on his face.

I decided to calm down, it's not worth wasting my nerves on him.