Chapter 1 The Beginning

It all started as another day at work at the company JCJenson in a mining sight factory in the quarry of an exoplanet called Copper 9.

Andros was helping the scientists on making new designed robots for the next generation for the human military, and their hard work was getting difficult until they had finally created the schematics for the new robot design, and they sent it back...

Andros was helping the scientists on making new designed robots for the next generation for the human military, and their hard work was getting difficult until they had finally created the schematics for the new robot design, and they sent it back to earth.

When it was time to call it a day, Andros head to his room after another stressful day at work.

Andros: *Sighs* "Finished from work."

Andros relaxed on his bed a while until his sister Karone knocked on his door. 

Karone: "Hey bro can I come in?"

Andros: "Yeah, sure. Whatever."

Karone grabs a chair and says, "Let me guess. Busy day at work?"

Andros: "Yeah, but no worries I'll live." *Mumbling* "hopefully."

Karone: "I know that look bro, your still mad about the boss, and you hate it when he sees the worker drones die off after working for so many years."

Andros: "How could I, he is so cruel, and just wayching them do nothing more but let them serve their purpose that's just so barbaric."

Then Karone put her hand on Andros's shoulder.

Karone: "Don't worry bro, everything will be ok, as long as thing don't go out of hand, alright?"

Andros: "Okay sis I believe you, I only hope that things will go just fine."

Andros and Karone then looked at the time and they were getting ready to head to bed for tomorrow.

Karone: "Well I'll see yeah tomorrow."

Andros: "Alright goodnight sis."

Karone: "Goodnight bro."

It was 8:00 in the morning and Andros was about to get ready for work until one of the worker drones dropped a toolbox and made a mess.

Andros: "I know he said not to get in contact with the worker drones but, oh screw it! I'm gonna help him!"

As Andros ran over there, the worker drone was confused as to why I helped him.

Worker Drone: "Since when do human help us?"

Andros: "Not all humans are cruel some of us care about you and I wish to help you."

Worker Drone: "Oh, Well thanks."

Andros: "No problem."

And as everything seem swell until...

Guard: "Mr. Millton, you will come with me. The boss wishes to speak with you."

Andros: "Oh boy."