Chapter 6 Hidden Away

It's been 2 years since the attack of the Disassembly Drones AKA Murder Drones, and we have managed to finish building a hideout for all of us to remain hidden away from them through a very thick layer of metal doors so they can't get in. Andros, Karone, and Uzi were in class for some reason, and Andros, and Uzi was explaining what these things are.

Andros: "This is what attacked us-"

Disassembly Drones AKA Murder Drones (Outside In)

Andros: "-Disassembly Drones AKA Murder Drones!"

Disassembly Drones AKA Murder Drones (Inside Out)

Andros: "I originally designed these machines, and they were programed to destroy any robot that ever goes rogue, but unfortunately the CEO of the company sent them here to destroy us!"

Uzi: "And after 2 years later those things have built a spire of corpses!"

Classmate Worker Drones: *Gasping and then talking to each other*

Andros: "Don't worry, Uzi and I have been working on a secret project or 2 to take these things down, because it's my fault that these things are here, and I'm gonna put an end to it."

Andros and Uzi were about to show them their secret projects. Andros's project was what looked like an ordinary Worker Drone Core, and Uzi's project was a weapon called "The Railgun!".

Andros: "My project may look like an ordinary Worker Drone Core when in true, this is an upgraded Worker Drone Core that has built in nanobot tech to transform our bodies into stronger more powerful ones, I also programed the nanobots to make my weapon be just like from the most powerful machine ever made Obsidian Fury! I call it the Terminator Drone 10,000 Core!"

Classmate Worker Drones: "Whoooooaaa!"

Uzi: "While Mine is this "Sick as Hell Railgun"!"

Then all the Classmate Worker Drones freaked out when Uzi pulled it out.

Uzi: "Easy morons! It doesn't work, yet, it doesn't yet!"

Then she got a little bit crazy and turned on the Railgun, but the railgun powered down and thing were ok, and the teacher said this wasn't what we were supposed to show.