Chapter 2 The Big Man

Andros is in a room where everything was dark until a big screen turned on revealing the CEO of the company.

CEO: "Mr. Millton, do you know why you are here?"

Andros: "Not really, why?"

CEO: "It's because you have made contact with a Worker Drone after you and others were told not to!"

Andros: "I did the right thing by helping that drone, there was nothing wrong with helping."

CEO: "You have broken your oath!"

Andros: "I used my judgement!"

CEO: "You know I would fire you for your insubordination, but I'm not in the mood for any of that, so I will give you one more chance, but disobey the rules again and no robot company will ever hire you again!

Andros: "I still don't see why you don't  about the Worker Drones?"

Meanwhile outside of the room Karone was trying to turn on the speaker so that every Worker Drone would hear what Andros and the CEO were saying.

Karone: "Let's hope this works."

CEO: "The Worker Drones are just robot with a purpose to live, serve, and die of all their hard work."

Andros: "One of these days, they will know of this, and they will just walk away only to have free will of their own."

CEO: "It will not happen, because they may have artificial intelligence, but they are not smart enough to figure it out, now go back to work!"

Andros: "Yes sir."

As Andros left the room his sister was outside of the room, and Andros didn't know she was there the whole time.

Karone: "Boss gave you a hard time huh."

Andros: "You heard everything didn't you?"

Karone: "Not only me but every Worker Drone in this facility heard as well."

Andros: "What!?"

Karone: "I figured it would be a good idea because they'll see what a monster he is."

Andros: "Oooh sneak clever girl."

Karone: "Yeah! I know right, by the way come on your about to witness a miracle!"

Andros: "What do you mean?"

Karone: "The worker drones are about to give birth to a baby it's incredible!"

Andros: "No way am I missing this! Let's go!"