8

Kida's POV

Me: I need to see you in my room

Me: Alone

Julie: What room?

Me: 1612

Me: The doors open

Julie: Be there in 5

"Is she coming?" The beautiful woman who's naked and riding my thigh asks.

"She is beautiful." I say as I look at the woman I'm about to be fucking.

We landed in LA earlier today and after we got settled in our hotel, Bear and I went out for lunch by ourselves and while at lunch I saw Gigi Hadid

Gigi's recently become my fuck buddy so she joined me for lunch then we came back to my hotel room to fuck.

"And if you keep doing what you're doing while she and I talk, then I'll make sure your filled with my cum."

"Mmm." Gigi moans as I hear the door to my room open.

"Kida?" I hear Julie say.

"In here." I say then I hear Julie's feet pad towards me.

"Oh wow." Julie says then she shields her eyes.

"Don't hide your eyes." I say then Julie unshielded her eyes.

"What did you need to talk to me about?" Julie asks.

"Why did you want me to fuck you?" I ask.

I know why.

I just want Julie to say it.

"You know why." Julie says.

"I wanna hear you say it." I say as Gigi continues grinding her pussy on my thigh.

Julie sighs then she takes a deep breath.

"Because I wanted to be fucked by the woman my sister was soulmates with." Julie says.

"And?"

"I wanted to feel what she felt while having sex." Julie says.

"Do you want anything to happen between you two?" Gigi asks.

"Honestly I don't know." Julie says.

"If you want to try this out and be a couple then you'll need to leave your husband." I say. "Cause I'm not being a home wrecker."

The only time I sleep with married women is if they have an open marriage or during a threesome.

"But if this was just a one time thing then that's fine too, but let's not make a habit out of this." I say then I shift Gigi off of me and on to the bed.

"Alright." Julie says.

"Now." I say. "You wanna stay and watch Gigi get fucked?"

Yes I'm still gonna fuck Gigi and no I don't care what Julie or anyone else thinks of me for it.