29

Kida's POV

"So is there anything you wanna do this weekend?" I ask as I pull into the Ranch.

We got Home from Toronto about a week ago and yesterday, Syd and the Atlético Los Angeles had a Friday evening game in San Diego and a couple hours ago, at 10 am on Saturday morning, they got back from San Diego.

My sisters and their soulmates went back to the ranch immediately after they landed while Syd, Bear, and I went out to lunch.

"Well..." Syd says. "Ever since I found out you have a dick, I kinda have had this fantasy in my head."

"What fantasy is that?" I ask as I brush Syd's knuckles with my thumb.

"Um..."

"I won't judge baby." I say. "If you wanna try something then we'll..."

"I wanna have you control me this weekend." Syd blurts out

"In what way Sydney?" I ask.

"Everything." Syd says. "What I eat, what I drink, what I wear, what we do, and basically everything else you can think up."

"Well babygirl if it were up to me then you'd be naked the whole weekend and locked in our house so I could make love to you every second of every hour of every day until you're carrying our babies."

"That's what I want." Sydney says.

"What else do you want me to do?" I ask as we drive into the compound where the 8 houses my sisters, our respective soulmates, and I live in are.

"I want you to just come up to my while I'm siting down and make me suck your dick." Syd says. "I just wanna spend the weekend with you and with your dick inside of me."

"Then we'll do just that." I say as my house comes into view. "But I need you to do one thing for me right now."

"What?" Syd asks.

"I need you to promise me if you need a break for any reason that you'll tell me." I say.

"I promise." Syd says as she opens our garage door.

"Good." I say. "Oh and one more thing."

"Yes?" Syd asks as I pull into our garage.

"You're not allowed out of this car until you're naked." I say. "And you're not allowed to wear anything this weekend unless I tell you too."

"Okay Daddy." Syd says as she bites her lip.

Once my truck is fully in the garage, I shut the garage door then I turn off the truck and watch my soulmate undress.

"It's a shame you're not retired." I say. "Cause after this weekend you won't be able to walk for a month."

"Promises Promises." Syd teases.

"Oh trust me slut." I say as I take Syd's thong from her. "I'll make good on that promise."

Once I have Syd's thong, I ball it up, run it through her wet pussy, then I put it in my girlfriend's mouth.

"Keep that in your mouth until I tell you what to do with it."

Syd nods so we get out of the car, I get Bear out of the car, then we head inside.

"Now you are free." I say as I take of Bear's harness then she runs off into the house

Once Bear is free, I hit a button on the home control panel that changes the windows from see through to one way so only Syd and I can see out.

After the windows have changed, I hit the intercom button that lets me talk to the 7 other houses

"Syd and I are to be left alone this weekend." I say as I undress. "Do not disturb us unless you are getting food and we will talk to you when we're ready."