16

Kida's POV

"Hey Kida."

"What's up?" I ask as I stop working on Katara's car.

"I'm about to send this in the team group chat and I just wanted you to see it first." Korra says then she shows me a picture on her iPad.

"I'll send it to your e-mail so you can start doing security planning

"I'll send it to your e-mail so you can start doing security planning." Korra says.

"Alright." I say then I wipe my hands off on my already grease stained tank top before I cover Korra's ears. "KATARA."

"Ooh you're loud." Korra says as I uncover her ears.

"Yeah?" Katara says as she and Tierna come out into the driveway of their home.

"I know you love this car, but it needs to be looked at by an actual mechanic." I say. "Not by me."

"But that's expensive." Katara says as she approaches her vintage Jaguar E-Type.

Katara is a vintage car fanatic and every year since 2019 she's bought a new vintage car with the money I gave her for designing SoFi Stadium as well as with some of the money I gave her whenever she graduated college.

When I came in to money when I was 18, I told all my sisters that once they had a college degree I'd build them their dream home, buy them their dream car, and give them 10 million dollars.

"It's fine." I say. "We'll use my car lady and let her do her thing."

"Okay." Katara says.

"Now help me push this thing back into the garage." I say

Katara nods then we push her car back into the garage and put it back with the other vintage cars she owns.

In 2019 Katara bought a 1971 green Lamborghini Miura SV, in 2020 she bought a 1956 silver Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing, and earlier this year she bought a 1966 Carmen Red Jaguar E-Type 4.2 FHC.

"I'll call Samira when this training camp thing is over." I say.

England, Canada, The Netherlands, and the US are all together for a training camp and all the players are supposed to be here in around an hour.

"Alright." Katara says then she dramatically pinches her nose. "Now go shower."

I roll my eyes at my little sister then I leave her house and walk next door to my house.

Once in my house, I head up to my room then, once in my room, I take my clothes off, put them in the dirty clothes, and jump into the shower.

After my shower, I dry off, put on a crop top and shorts then I slip on my Chaco's and one of the re-inc hats I got given by my sisters-in-laws.

When if finished getting dressed, I grab my phone off the charger then I head back down stairs.

"There's my fine ass girlfriend." Syd says as I enter the kitchen.