Chapter 13

*Y/N's POV*
"Ni-ki, Ni-ki."I said while shaking him awake.
"Hmm?"He groaned while getting up.
"It's dinner time already."I told him.
"Really?!"He asked.
"Yeah, come on let's go and eat downstairs."I replied.
"Wait, I'm just gonna tell my hyungd that I'll be eating my dinner here."He said then grabbed his phone.
He started scrolling on his phone and he began typing a message to his hyungs.
While he was doing that, I already left the room and went to the dining hall where the food has been prepared.
A few minutes later, Ni-ki came and sat down next to me.
"Thanks for the meal."He told us then proceeded to try out the food.
"How is it?"I asked.
"It's delicious."He stared at the food in awe.
I chuckled softly.
"Of course it's delicious, I'm the one who cooked it."I whispered under my breath as to remark without being heard but it looks like he heard me.
Maybe it was because he was sitting so close to me??? Or maybe not.
"You cooked this?"He asked.
Obviously I was shocked that he heard that.
I wasn't expecting it but I answered with a "Yeah, I did." with a giggle.
"Wow, you're a great cook."He complimented.
"I kno---"I was about to finish my joke when I felt a pair of soft lips collide with my left cheek.
Everyone at the table stopped what they were doing.
A few seconds later, I felt the said lips leave my cheek.
"Thank you for the food, Y/N."Ni-ki whispered to me.
He went back to eating right after.
Everyone's lips were pursed, afraid that once they tease him, they will unleash an angry beast after a certain someone leaves.
Luna, especially, was doing her best to hold back her laugh but she couldn't keep it in and she reduced it into tiny little giggles.
"Ehem ehem, sanaol."Elise remarked to which I playfully nudged her on the side.
Dinner was slightly awkward after that...well whatever that was.
I managed to survive though.
Thankfully.

"Bye Ni-ki!"I bid my goodbye to him when Heeseung came to pick him up.
As I turned around, I saw my members look at me with knowing eyes and teasing smirks.
"So..."Elise began.
"I'm guessing something good happened?"She continued with a teasing tone present in her voice.
"DID something good happen?"Faith asked in both reassurance and a joking way.
I just softly smiled.
"Maybe"I said, answering in a tone that would leave them curious and unsatisfied.
"Oh and how are you feeling now?"Emily asked in her motherly voice.
"I'm feeling better than earlier."I replied.
"Okay, that's good."She said with a small smile.
Seeing the others unsatisfied with my answer, I quickly ran up to my room and locked the door to avoid further interrogations.
I started getting ready for bed with a smile on my face.
I lied down and thoughts were running through my head.
'Today, was amazing.'

And that's a wrap for chapter 13.
Hi!
It's me, your author who is always late when updating.
Honestly, I kinda got lazy after doing so much schoolwork so I didn't continue this chapter up until now.
I'm so sorry that the chapter is so short and this actually marks as the shortest chapter in the whole story so far with only 622 words but I decided to end the chapter there because it was very fitting to do so.
But anyways, Thank you so much for reading this chapter!
I hope you enjoyed!
And I will see you all in the next chapter, bye!
Word count:622 words