ᴛʀᴇɪᴢᴇ

Infinity Plus One!

Infinity Plus One!

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

ATTHE REHEARSALS, Miss Jenn wanted to do a Troy and Chad scene. On every other day she would do a Troy and Gabriella scene or any scene which included most of the cast but the day Ricky needed to talk to Belle, clear things out with the girl, she chose Chad. Ricky's least favorite person.

"Troy and Chad. Scene 45!" Miss Jenn said as she walked into the bomb shelter. "Let's go." EJ and Ricky stood in front of each other, with Miss Jenn in the middle. "Let's take it from the top. And remember, these two are 'best bros,' it's a sacred thing, for reasons I will never understand. Ready?"

EJ cleared his throat. "We had a meeting about how we haven't been like a team, Troy. Us. Not you. And the singing thing . . ."

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"We want you to know that we're gonna be there cheering for you." EJ walked towards him.

Ricky glanced at his script and then looked back at him. "Huh?"

"Win or lose . . . We're teammates." He punched Ricky's shoulder. He was supposed to do that playfully but he did it painfully. "Even if you turn out to be the worst singer in the world."

"And you're not gonna hear me sing," Ricky looked down at the script. "Because Gabriella won't even talk to me, and I don't know why." Wow, this play was relating to Ricky's real life a lot more than he wanted it to only difference is that Gabriella wasn't the same girl.

"Okay!" Miss Jenn said. "Okay, but it was a little stiff. Let's loosen up, pass some energy back and forth. Let's use the ball and improvise." EJ took the basketball from a boy and passed it between his hands. "Just say whatever."

EJ cleared his throat. "Troy, you're the best player we've got. We're so lucky." Sarcasm was literally dripping from his voice. He passed the ball to him.

"Wouldn't be anything without ya," Ricky said with the same amount of sarcasm. He passed the ball to EJ.

"The way you pretend to play basketball is inspiring," EJ said with a creepy smile. He literally threw the ball at the curly-haired boy but he caught it.

"Thank you, Chad, and the way you dance is totally normal," he gave him the same creepy smile. "and not at all weird for a high school kid." He threw the ball at EJ.

"You deserve everything that's coming your way." the smile was gone by then. EJ threw the ball.

"Back at ya," Ricky threw the ball back.

"Back at ya, times two." EJ threw the ball with more force.

"Four!" Ricky threw the ball with the same amount of force. He had no clue what was going on by then. All his anger on him because of Nini and how he was keeping Belle from him was just coming out. Okay, Belle's anger was a little more.