Chapter 1 : kidnapped

In a far way Galaxy on a beautiful planet named Time in a small village outside the great temple of atropos lived a girl named Olia but many people called her Ollie she had beautiful dark brown hair, green eyes and she normally wore a long sleeved robes. Life was happy until the Great Time War came that spread over many Galaxy's. Lots of creatures were involved in this time war Daleks,weeping angels, cybermen and lots others that played a small role in this war but the main contribution was from the ravages Swarm and Azure wanting time to take over the universe. It was another normal day at the Academy and Ollie was walking home with her great friends Lia and Hila they were talking about in a couple of months they would have the skills to join Time Army and stop the war which had been going for about a twenty years. " I want to be a temple operative." Said Hila. " I want to be a Commander." Said Lia. Then the two girls turned to Ollie " So then what do you want to do?" Said Hila. " I mean I would kinda like to work for the Divison." Said Ollie. The divison was the great force that almost stopped Swarm and Azure many years ago but no one had heard from them sinced they had failed. Hila and Lia just laughed " you want to work for something that's not even running anymore." Said Hila wiping a tear from her eye. " Go luck with that one." Said Lia and she and Hila turned around not saying another word. "I will show them." Said Ollie confidentiality. Then Suddenly Ollie felt a sharp pain in her neck. " what the?" She said and passed out on the ground. Her unconscious body was dragged away by two people dressed in black cackling away.