Chapter 9 : Controlled

" Where Ollie is Doc" asked Bengi. It had been a few hours since he,Yellena,The Doctor, Karvanista had passed out. There was no sign of Venny and Iza. " Where are Venny and Iza?" Asked Yellena. "All dead dead dead" said a piece of the darkness. "WHO ARE YOU SHOW YOURSELF YOU FUCKING COWORD!" Thundered Karvanista. " Language dog man." Said the Doctor. Then the piece of the night stepped out. " Hello Doctor and her bunch of nobody's." Said Azure. " OH MY GOD!" Said Bengi. " WHAT THE HELL Is SHE DOING HERE!" Said Yellena. " Don't talk. Talk and I will tighten your handcuffs, they are special handcuffs they are electric." Said Azure proudly. Then she walked over to Yellena's handcuffs and she screamed in pain. " Stop hurting her!" Yelled Bengi. " WILL YOU BE QUIET STUPID CHILD OR YOU WILL PAY THE CONSEQUENCES!" Thundered Azure. " Hello Doctor, we have someone of yours." Said Swarm as he walked in the room elegantly. The Doctor, Bengi, Karvanista and Yellena's faces turned white. Then Ollie walked into the room under the control of Swarm and Azure. " She is under our control now Doctor." Said Azure. "Ollie go and punch Doctor." Said Swarm. Then as she was told Ollie punched the doc in the face. The Doctor just whimpered there was nothing she could do. She Couldn't win.