Chapter 7 : Lone Island

There was no-one around it was like it it was abandoned then something came out from the distance. It was two siblings arguing. " Oh Venny I swear to fucking God if you have got us Freaking lost I am gonna lose my shit!" Yelled the boy. " WeLL It's NOT MY FUCKInG fault that YOU crashed your shitty ship!" Yelled Venny back at the boy. Then the Doctor walked up to them. " Hi you too could you please tell us where the Ptings are?" Said the Doctor cutely adding her nose scrounch." Hi I am Venny and this is my brother Iza." Said Venny. " Hello I am Yellena and this is Ollie, Karvanista, Bengi and The Doctor." Said Yellena. "Hi" said Iza with a sign. Then in a flash a strange noise came out from the distance. " What the hell was that." Said Bengi. Then the seven of them walked up a hill and at the bottom of the hill was a building. "What is that?" Asked Yellena. " Its a building." Said Venny. "YEAH NO SHIT SHERLOCK Obviously it's a Building we all have eyes." Said Karvanista Ollie loved this sarcastic side of him. Then the Doctor was rolling down the hill like a little child. Once all the gang got to the building they heard the same noise again. " It must be the Ptings doctor." Said Ollie she was pretty scared over the last few weeks gets to know the Doctor and her besties was amazing and she would of changed it for the world. Then Iza opened the old creaky door and what was in there shocked them.