Chapter 3: The Doctor

The Woman slowly pulled the needle out of Ollie's hand then she pulled out a beautiful piece of gadget and it made a buzzing noise and realest Ollie from the table landing on the cold floor in a heap. Then the woman came rushing over a gently held Ollie in her laps." Who are you?" Whispered Ollie trying hard to not let the wave of darkness take over her. " My name is Fyia but everyone just calls me the Doctor, what's your name?" Said Fyia. "I am Olia but everyone calls me Ollie." Said Ollie as she let out a small cough. Then the Doctor stood up with Ollie in her arms carrying her out of the basement and out of the cave and walking to her spacecraft. When they got inside the Doctor rushed Ollie to the medbay. When the two got to the medbay the Doctor looked down to cheek on Ollie then a sudden wave of panic hit her the darkness had token over her and she was nothing but a limp in her arms.Gently the doctor quickly placed Ollie down on one of the many beds in the medbay. " blood type A positive, good that's not too rare." Said the Doctor sighed with relief and gently put a needle in her hand and hooked up to a blood bag. Next she when to look over Ollie's cuts and scratches and stiched them up in a flash. After the Doctor had clean Ollie up she pulled up a chair next to her and waited for her to wake up.