Chapter 4 : Welcome

A few days  had gone by and Ollie was starting to wake up. As she flickered her eyes open the lights in the medbay we really bright then she felt someone next to her. It was the Doctor and she was sound asleep. "Wow she looks so cute when she sleeps." Thought Ollie to herself. Then the Doctor stirred in her sleep and woke up. " Oh I am so sorry if I woke you up or anything." Panicked Ollie. "You didn't wake me up." Said the doctor with a kind smile on her face. "How are you feeling?" Asked the Doctor she was really worried that she had lost Ollie and that it was all her fault not being able to get to her sooner. "Much better thanks to you Doctor, you saved my life thank you." Said Ollie she was feeling a whole lot better her hands, head and legs were stinging a little bit but she was used to it. Everyone at the Academy used to bully her to the extent of were she was getting death threats. She tried telling her professors but they were like everyone else. " Where are we?" Asked Ollie. " Oh we are in the medbay in division headquarters." Said the Doctor. Ollie was right division hadn't shut down. " YOU ARE PART OF DIVISION?!" Said Ollie. " yes.. there is nothing really special about working for division." Said the Doctor she was confused why was this girl so excited about division. "Everyone back on Time thought you lot had shut down." Explained Ollie. Now the Doctor understood her divison hadn't been on Time for about thirteen years now. " No silly we hadn't shut down its just that a different galaxy many miles away desperately needed our help with a massive weeping angels attack but we sorted that out and now we are here to stop Swarm and Azure and stop the Great time war." Said the Doctor just then three people came bursting through the doors well one was a dog. " Oh hiya" said the tall brown woman. " Oh er Ollie this is, Karvanista, Yellena and Bengi" said the Doctor pointing to each one of them. " Hi I am Ollie." Said Ollie with a warm smile on her face. " Nice to meet you."Said Karvanista he was a massive dog and he wore: hard metal armour with a divison logo printed on it, brown fur covering his entire body, silver boots and carried a laser axe even thought he looked big and tough he was a real softy. " What happened to you?" Asked Bengi he had: blonde hair, blue diamond eyes, wore a maroon top with the same divison logo on, black pants and brown boots. " Swarm and Azure kidnapped me and my blood got sucked out of my body." Explained Ollie. " Ouch, i am so sorry that happened to you." Said Yellena she wore: back hair which was tied into a neat bun, black top with the divison logo on it, brown leather jacket, black ripped jeans, and black boots. " It's fine, i am used to getting hurt." Said Ollie sadly. " Let's get you home" said the Doctor standing up from the chair. " NO..No..no please anything..just not there."said Ollie.