Chapter 5 : Stay.

"Why don't you want to go home?" Asked the Doctor with a confused look on her face. "YOUR JUST A STRANGER THE LOT OF YOU HOW CAN I TRUST YOU!" Snapped Ollie on top of her depression,social anxiety and self harm she had major trust issues. It all started when her Mother and Father started arguing.Not the odd argument here and there it was every day and they weren't small they were huge arguments. One day when Ollie was about two hundred and fourteen which in human years is eight. Her Father stared arguing with her Mother the usual but today just seemed off like something big was about to happen the Ollie her banging coming from her parents bedroom and Ollie open the door to see the horror of her own mother dead blood literally everywhere her father standing over her body. " I would advise that you run little girl, or you will end up like her" said your Father with a devilish grin on his face. That's the day you ran away from home and ended up on Time. The Ollie got up out of the bed and ran into a kitchen and sat on the floor tears streaming down her face. Then she reached into her pocket and grabbed a knife and held it to her neck making a small cut while blood trickled down her throat and on her robes. "PLEASE NO OLLIE STOP!" Came a voice it was the Doctor she ran straight over to Ollie and carried her bridal style back over to the med bay and place her back down on the bed lucky she was still conscious. " Owww..what have I done" whimpered Ollie. " Shhh..it's okay I am here and I going make you feel better." Said the Doctor her voice calming Ollie down in seconds then she felt herself fall back into a nice deep sleep whiled the Doctor worked on stitching her back up.

A few hours later, Ollie felt the relaxing humming of the ship which she was on " Oh Ollie, your awake." Said The Doctor rubbing Ollie's hand. " How do you feel?" Asked the Doctor. "Alright, bit groggy." Said Ollie Turing to look the Doctor in the eye. " Look Doctor I really don't want to go home everyone hates me there and wants me dead..could...I...mabye...stay here?" Asked Ollie nervously. " Yes of course you can stay...Ollie." Said the Doctor with a warm smile and gave ollie a hug hug.