Chapter 2

1.1 Pilot

First Day of Junior Year

It was the first day of the school year and me and Spencer had English first with this new teacher Mr Fitz who was apparently really hot.

As soon as we walked in I spot Aria and Emily talking bear the back of the class and Hanna and Mona talking near the doorway to the classroom. We gave all four of them a small smile before I took up a seat at the back and in the corner of the room -near Emily and Aria- while Spencer took one at the front and in the the same row as mine.

Suddenly, the new teacher came in and wrote his name on the blackboard, Mr Fitz.

"Holy Crap!" Mr Fitz said in a loved up gross tone. He was looking straight at Aria, who was submerged in her own world. He was looking at her like she was the greatest thing in the entire world. Yuck!

We all turned to look at Aria, who at the noise of the whole class turning to look, had raised her head.

They were looking at each other like they were some sort of lovers. It was gross.

Then to break this disgusting and not to mention illegal look of love, Aria's phone rang out, indicating she had a text.

"Sorry," she said still glancing at Mr Fitz.

"Uh I'm Mr Fitz, your new English teacher." He said still not breaking their eye contact.

Finally, now that the class was starting to settle and start their lesson, Aria and Mr Fitz broke their eye contact. Aria was now checking her phone for that text message I was diagonally behind her so I could read what it said.

Aria
Maybe he fools around with students all the teachers do. Just ask your dad -A

I glanced at Aria as I read the message, this was weird, we all thought Alison was dead and if not she had been gone a year so why would she need to get in contact now?

Aria had the same confused expression as me as she read the message.

"Alison?" Aria whispererd just loud enough for me and Emily to hear.

Later

It was after school and me and Spencer were having a catch up in the kitchen. I had decided not to tell her about Aria's possible message from Ali.

"I can't believe they sold the house." I stated, it was weird there was alot of memories there that I would hold fond of.

Me and Ali had always been friends growing up but when we hit high-school she changed and became the bitchy "it" girl. We didn't talk to each other for ages, even when Spencer joined her group, but after a while we gradually got back into contact and she became less of a bitch around me. Over the last few months before her disappearance, around the time we became friends again, I noticed how she seemed scared around others, which was unusual as everyone feared Alison. She would never ask me to hang out at hers, it was always mine, like we used to and when we did she was always on edge and even though I asked she never said why. She would just change the subject so I gave up after a while.

"I can no one wants to be in rosewood anymore. The only attraction is "15 year old missing, presumed dead," now. It is hard to even go out if you know her let alone if your her family." Spencer replied.

I nodded she was right, we did get recognised quite a bit as Ali's friends instead of our own unique characteristics.

"I love it," Melissa stated interrupting our conversation,"You definitely have an eye for design girls." Melissa said giving us a hug as she entered the lounge. She had just been inside the the barn which me and Spencer had been designing all summer it looked so cool now.