Important Author's Note

Hello everybody. I'm so glad that you clicked on my story! As the description said, this is a rewrite of my previous work. You guys loved it so much that I've decided to keep posted online. While I see a lot of faults in my story, I know that it wouldn't be fair of me to take it down, especially since the rewrite is going to stray away from the original plot. Because of this though, it won't be boring to read the same story again. It's the same story, different fonts if you get what I mean. I'd be really grateful if you guys gave this story a chance.

On a realer note, as an author I feel like I have an obligation to let my readers know a little bit about me. Some need-to-know facts about me is that I'm 17 and I've just recently graduated highschool! (I'm really excited about it). While I don't feel comfortable sharing my real name on here, you guys can address me as Eenei ( pronounced as E-knee). It's a nickname one of my closest loved ones calls me. I'm nonbinary and my pronouns are she/they/he, used interchangeably. Feel free to address me as such. I strive to be as real as possible with you guys here, so if you want to know anything about me don't be afraid to ask. I like Q&A!

Important

Some things that you'll need to keep in mind about this story is that Naruto will still be the cute person we all know and love, but he's going to have a lot more character development this time around. This story will also start out with him being 5 rather than three since that feels more reasonable to me. Same goes for the other characters on team-7. Now remember, this is Sasunaru, but there will be other ships in it as well. They won't be mentioned as often though. Also, Kushina is still alive, but Minato is not. You'll learn more in the story.

With that said, I really hope you guys enjoy this story and if you have anything you'd like to add or keep from the original just comment on this authors note or somewhere else in the story. I really appreciate your guy's feedback. And as always, peace out.

Word count: 371